The Official Motorcycle appreciation thread, lets see yours!

Discussion in 'General' started by Mr.Weatherbee, Jul 7, 2008.

1. I just picked up my first scoot. A 2000 Harley Davidson Sportster 883 hugger! The filling of tokin a fatty and hitting the country roads is amazing. Anyone else with a bike?

[​IMG]

2. My stepdad just borrowed a harley like 30 minutes ago. the owner couldn't ride it this summer and he wanted milage.

i'll get pictures up soon!

3. I'm out, its a beutiful day, i got thyree j's of some dankass weed. The bikes calling me yo! peace out!

4. Hey, how do you tell the difference between a Hoover and a Harley?

The position of the dirtbag!

I'm just kidding around, I got nothing against motorcycles. I'd love to own one.

5. Im planning on getting a bike for college, my fucking truck gets the shittiest gas mileage, 12 MPG does not get it for me, I need alternative transportation. Already saved up 900 for a sport bike, I think ill have enough for a nice used one when I finally plan on making the purchase.

6. I'ma planning on getting one too. Cars way too expensive. Trying to score a ~30k$ a year job, looking to buy a honda twin or something of the sort. Not entirely sure, I know jack about bikes beyond what I've read on the net. Thinking a 400cc..

Oh and yknow what would be badass?

[​IMG] lmao.

7. Been a long time dream of mine, to get a laid back cross-bike (250CC is enough) and just take a cruising vacation around Europe a summer. Just me, a bike, a tent and a sleeping bag. And strictly on the side-roads, not the highways and autobahns.

8. I've grown up around bikes all my life and hopefully should be getting a cbr-125 as my first.

At the moment my dad has 2 bikes:

Triumph Daytona 675

[​IMG]

And a Triumph Speed Four

[​IMG]

Good ole' british engineering.

9. guys with bikes are sexy. makes me want to jump on them.

10. [​IMG]

This one in particular isn't mine but mine pretty much is a carbon copy of this one. Only difference is mine has a Sissy bar cuz my gf won't ride with me w/o it lol

I love my bike.

11. Heres a couple of picks of my 87 Soft tail. Its seen 53000 miles and got the scars to prove it.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

12. I'm surprised i would have thought there would be more cycle owners on here.

13. I've been planning on selling my Ford Explorer for a while now and dedicating most of that money to repairing my Suzuki Sidekick, for when I absolutely need to use a car (Rain, Snow, Hail, Wrath of God, etc.), and finding either a used sport bike, or even an electric scooter to use primarily on nicer days. The Sidekick gets about 25 miles to the gallon, and the bike that I have been looking at is between two and three times that amount!

[​IMG]

Then again, if it's close enough to the apartment we've been looking at, I'll probably just walk or ride a bike to and from work every day. Can't beat it.

:D

14. Same, dude! Hopefully I'll be able to get a 2nd hand moto this year, spread my wings, I want to tour the coast of Scotland, theres some really amazing scenery here. I have a friend living in Barcalona currently, I'd love to roadtrip down through France (stopping in Provence where I have family) and then onto see him.

Budda, I hate you. That bike is sexy. Doesn't look all that comfy (hunched seated position?) but daaaamn.

15. damn to all those harley owners out there. gotta love cruisers :love:

my dad and i looked at some bikes for my birthday *in 2 days*

& hopefully ill be posting up a pic of a harley sportster, a honda rebel, or a yamaha virago.

everybody cross your fingers!!!!

i figure, being 21, ill need something to distract me from being able to walk into any bar i please. being able to hop on my bike with a couple fat joints and take off for a nice ride in the country will be perfect!

16. Oh I rmember your thread about that :) Be sure to take lots of pics when you get it :D

17. Actually its like sitting in a recliner. I have a king and queen seat with a sissy bar for it also.

18. I figured I would revive this thread, in light of the fact that I will be getting my Motorcycle License some time pretty soon at the Harley shop here in the Springs. I'm trying to get it out of the way before we're covered in snow for the season, so it's basically now or never.

These guys are great about providing the bikes, too, and totally understand if you happen to ground one (which I'm sure happens a lot). I spoke to the guy and, judging from my size, he said that I'll be riding something similar to a Dyna Glide... hoooo boy.

:D

[​IMG]

19. im the proud owner of a hayubusa. 1000cc's of angry sport bike fury. i wouldnt trade that bike for the world. I have an uncle who i ride with on the regular, owns a ducati thats a nice bike.