Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

The *Official* Lazy Stoner Improvement Thread

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by SmokeStoopid, Feb 26, 2010.

1. Here is the OFFICIAL thread to post when you have a lazy stoner improvement

For example my newest lazy stoner improvement is I'm starting to smoke outside instead of inside, i dind't before becuz i was too lazy to go outside lol...

Continue.

2. I changed the screen and water in my bong the other day lol
    but still too lazy to smoke outside

3. Would ways to become more lazy count?

4. i was having a problem with sleeping in and not calling around places in the morning and looking for a job. i was just too lazy.

so then my girl kicked me out. so now durning the week while i'm doing shit i stay at my parents house. since i really don't want to live with my parents again i'm busting my ass to get back with my ex.

i get up and get shit done. so yea.. thats my stoner improvement

5. I went to class the other day. I might go later too.

6. nice, nice

7. I decided yesterday to only use my big zong on occasion, rather than almost everyday. I bought a mini glass on glass bong/bubbler contraption. The point is to smoke less weed in one sitting, and spread it out :D

8. I used to fucking do nothing and smoke. Now I sort of use smoking as a reward for getting something done. It's been working pretty well so far.

9. I used to smoke once in a while, now I work 60 hours a week and am too lazy to smoke. Go figure.

10. fuck being too lazy to smoke outside.. its too fucking COLD to smoke outside.
    this summer is a different story though. :smoking:

11. All of the above. :)

12. i set out the amount of breakfast, lunch and dinner that i will eat after i smoke to avoid eating to much. i do the same thing with munchies late at night :p