Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

The Official Kief Appreciation Thread

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by PixieDust, Jan 11, 2009.

1. hahaha our children our future hahahahahahh this is just funny to me for you to be wearing while ripping a bong :D:smoke:

2. ha u'll probably see that shirt alot cuz its one of the frequent night time shirts so i'll mostlikely be wearing it if we take pics of our wake and bakes. todays was nice. smoked a few rips out of the phire on the way to pick up some milk from the store. the pic isn't from this morning but thats how its done. she packs it with keif and we take halves on about 3 or 4 packs (not full packs cuz we hate the smoke wasted when the keif stays cherried but we have our packs down to a science). dont worry im a safe driver. eyes dont leave the road they like peep over the steering wheel cuz the phire reaches my mouth. only time i ever look away is for gravitron rips out of the cupholder.

[​IMG]

3. Nice kief bowl to start off the morning.:smoke:

-Capt.

4. Picture failed for the above post :mad: ohwell

5. lol at the warning label "may cause drowsiness in some people."

6. kief is the ultimate saver if you're out. thats basically what we're down to right now.
    just waiting, waiting for that phone call.....:smoke:

7. got some more kief saved up again :)

[​IMG]
    my little film kief bottle

[​IMG]
    my grinder

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    some compressed kief and some hash

8. Awesome pics guys.

9. dope man just bought one off ebay...haha

don't have ne pics yet till my grinder comes but ill post em wen i get some. :D

10. Yeah, its like all your wildest dreams come true...............only in kief form. :D

11. Awesome work, that looks heaps yummy. From the looks of those nugs, i bet it took almost no time to collect that pile of heaven? +rep on the awesome ROOR jar too, i want one.

12. #95 theVirtuoso, Jan 21, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 21, 2009
    One of my favorite things to do when I'm dry is collect kief from all the stems I've been collecting.

I can harvest enough to get high, and do it 4+ more times when I'm dry later on from the same stems. Not to mention it just looks so damn pretty (yes, I said pretty).

13. What method are you using to get kief from your stems, and how many stems you need to get enough kief to load a decent bowl?

And your sig quote is one of my faves from the movie. Hehe:rolleyes:

14. I love kief man! That shits better than weed anyday! I usually just save it up and make some stove top hash. Because you can kill Keif so fast if u dont melt it down. But i had saved up and made a 2 gram block of hash. Then i rolled it with 2 grams of bud in a blunt. My lil brother and i smoked it and we could only got half-way through it. It got me so fuked up. Then stupid me left the half blunt in my bros room and he had already smoked it by the time i woke up.

But anyways for the love of god please dont take pics of things between ur legs. I really dont wanna see your junk.:p

15. #98 theVirtuoso, Jan 21, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 21, 2009
    Hmm, I don't even know how many Gs of stems I have now... 7g+ but most of them are from mids pickups so the yield isn't as good... not to mention I've already collected kief off them 4 times or so already.

It's real simple, though. I'll fill a pill bottle about 1/4 the way, drop a dime or nickel in there and cover the top with panty hose real tight and then I just shake vigorously for 5 minutes or so until I don't really see any more kief falling out. Set those stems aside and repeat process. I just do it over a flat-surfaced bowl since I have no grinder, but I've seen people tape grinders (kief collector w/ screen part) to a shot glass or pill bottle and do the same.

This is where I originally got the idea from:
    http://forum.grasscity.com/recreational-marijuana-use/145961-kief-stems-photo-journey.html

And that's gotta be my favorite line hehe. I had just bought the movie and was watching it baked outta my skull and when he said that it was exactly how I was feeling at the time... couldn't get the smile off my face after that.

16. Ah good as, looks like ill be trawling through my mums panty hoses to make a screen then, or maybe thats just way too desperate? hehe.

And i know how you feel when you get that stupid smie on your face and its impossible to get off your face, a dead set give away that im baked. I think im gonna go get Pineapple Express on Blu Ray tomorrow, i want to see the trichs on their bud hehe.

Back on topic, the pantyhose method sounds awesome. My friend is about to harvest a massive outdoor grow, i will ask him to save me the stems then. :smoke:

17. One of the best times I ever got High was off of a shit load of kief. I was so high I tried being a turtle with a laundry basket.

Kief ruuuuules!:hello: