Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

The Official Kief Appreciation Thread

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by PixieDust, Jan 11, 2009.

1. I'm just about to smoke a bowl of picked/brushed trichs, from cheese strain, and crystals with grinder keif ontop. Should get me feeling quite stoney. I always love the taste of dank keif.

2. too lazy to cook it.....smoked it...pretty much worked...im high....all good.:smoking:

3. [​IMG]

That bowl consisted of Bud, Keif, Hash and salvia.

4. damn i know how the guy that started th9is thread feels for real haha

5. how can you guys hold onto your keif for so long? i tried saving some up for like a month but after i realized that it would take atleast 2 months to make one full to the brim bowl i just topped of some bud with it.

6. Wow, im guessing that got you straight fucked up?
    Looks delicious. :smoking:

7. Lol, im like the Elliot to your ET then yeah? :)

8. This is a Kief bowl I packed a couple weeks ago! Got me high as a kite!:smoking:

-Capt.

Attached Files:

9. do you guys use/recommend the nickel trick with your grinders?

i just got a 4 piece grinder and i've collected a good amount of kief, but would love to see it collect quicker

10. From personal experience, I'd recommend the "nickel trick" or at least what I heard was the dime trick. But my friend's grinder did seem to yield more keif with a dime as an agitator. On another note, to whoever said it takes forever to save up keif, how are you getting your keif. I'm not sure if this is the right way to do it but what my friend does is grind up his weed, then he makes a pinching motion with his fingers and rubs the ground up weed over his first screen. After that builds up, he lightly moves the accumulation around and it filters to another screen, yielding TONS of keif. Like, just the other day he ground up a quarter and we got enough keif for at least a bowl and a half.

Can anyone tell me about a wika box? Or whatever it's called. I tried Googling and nothing came up.

Happy tokin'

~Kroovy

11. I've never had straight keif. It sounds godly:smoke::smoke:

12. I bet that went down well eh? Rad looking bowl too.

13. got a new sharpstone press matches the blue glider i have

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

14. :eek: Nice dude! + rep.
    How long did that take you to collect all that keif?

15. Under 30 minutes. mr coffee grinder then i press it through both screens on my glider to make it nice and fine. (want a keif box soon). pressed out a nice keif cake over night and smoked it this morning with the gf.

Nice Ice Cold Milk

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

16. Two quick questions...
    1) How much keif does one gram yield?

2) Why bother grinding the bud? Why not just keep the keif in it and smoke it all in one shot?

17. the sour grape ape keif i picked up was $20 a gram...people dont grind up the weed just for keif, the either do it so they can roll blunts,joints or pack bowls. finding keif in the grinder is just an added bonus

18. Kief from a half 1/8 of Cherry Kush packed in the bub

Attached Files:

19. 1. depends on how much trichromes the bud has and how much u grind/tap the weed..

2. to save it for later......like insurance. also you get much higher smoking kief alone than just the bud