Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

The Official Kief Appreciation Thread

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by PixieDust, Jan 11, 2009.

1. u mufuckas...

i gotta go grab me a grinder now..and start savein kief

i neva heard of kief b4 this thread...and i got a tiny bowl left
    and im gone be dry til friday or sat...not that bad a wait tho

give me a few days 2 be sober and my tolerance will go down

2. All these pictures of keif are making me happy.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I <3 Kief! :smoking:

3. Wow, these pics are mcfuckingtastic. Especially when a bowl of dank is topped up with a sprinkle of kief. Like the icing on the cake. :smoking:

4. My wika box came in today. I threw some bud in it and just started shaking it. I have a little over 2.5 grams of kief now!!!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

5. Last summer me and my friend made firecrackers with about .5g of keif each before we went to a paul van dyk concert in nyc. I cant even begin to describe how high i was and how long it lasted. I dont really remember much of the day but i can honestly say that it was one of the best days of my life, it was such an amazing high.

6. some g-13 kief

[​IMG]

7. kief gets me straight fucked

8. Wow, thats a rad idea. I've made firecrackers a couple of times before, but i was a little bitch about the taste, but that was making it with buds. Maybe ill make em with kief from now on as im putting less plant in, but still plenty potent. :smoking:

9. I was wondering if you guys think it's worth it to put a nickel in your grinder to knock off more kief. It seems like you would get less high off your bowls but would have a stash of kief for later.

Also what's the best thing to use to scrape and pick up kief?

10. I don't feel noticeably less high when I smoke a bowl that I've tried extra hard to accumulate the kief from. But then again I tend to smoke several bowls back to back...

Guitar pick is the primo way to handle your kief.

11. McDonalds used to have these coffee spoons that were perfect for kief.

Unforunately crackheads probably started to use them and now they're gone

12. #54 LifeRollsOn, Jan 14, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 14, 2009
    whats the best way to smoke kief? i dont want to pack a bowl cuz im worried its all just gonna pull through. im not tryin to waste it, no bud....kiefs all i have left

13. If kief is all you have, you should get a jack for your piece. A jack is a small piece of glass or clay that is used to keep the fine particles from being pulled through and inhaled, or in the case of a bong sucking all the greens into the water. Your local headshop will likely have these for about 2 bucks each, and it will work perfectly for your situation.

There is a lot of dispute about whether or not aluminum is suitable to be used for the same purpose, that is a small ball of aluminum foil in the bottom of the bowl in order to keep the kief from going through. I'm not advocating the use of aluminum, but it is ocassionally suggested when discussing these things.

Ideally, kief should be smoked on top of a nug though, so you don't inhale it all

14. i think i might just go with the firecracker idea. seems like thats prolly the best use of the kief

15. made a thread a few days ago but ill post mine up again.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

16. Without the proper tools, you're definitely right to go with the edible choice. Trying to smoke it would likely lead to a loss in your situation.

17. Seriously?!?!?!

How the FUCK, do crackheads co-relate with some damn plastic being used in a fast food chain?

Kind of a dick move on your part bro..........

It's not like they give you a rash of shit for getting 2 straws or something, grow up and stop with the crackhead references please? I'm sick of that shit, I've used crack, found it was too addictive and stopped.

It's a great feeling. A drug. Not a reason to stop giving people shit to stir their coffee.

Getting back on topic, kief has a place reserved deep deep inside my heart......

Peace
    panes

18. I love kief! Whenever I'm stuck at hoome with the parents and I want to get high without smelling my room up I use my one hitter and some kief. Perfect.