Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

The Official Kief Appreciation Thread

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by PixieDust, Jan 11, 2009.

1. Well as you may know, being totally dry sucks, we all go through a period when the dealer is lacking anything green, and you smoked all the ganja from every stash spot you have. That is until, i remembered the kief collector in my grinder.

You should have seen the fucking smile on my face when i found a couple bowls worth of unused kief just sitting underneath my nose the entire time. Kief from dank, from mids, from anything green pretty much.

And due to my weed drought lasting an entire week, my tolerance of daily toking has really dropped, and after 1 or 2 bong hits of the kief, ii was higher than the hubble freaking telescope.

Peace to the kief. :smoke:

2. That sounds like heaven

3. nice pix 521 , wouldnt expect any less frum ya !!!!

4. You just brought a smile to my face

5. #6 Volcano South, Jan 11, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 12, 2009
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Pic taken last week. Added more since...

6. best feeling in the world when you realize you have enough kief to pack a bowl or two sitting in the collector hahaha

7. Kief is lovely. Nothing like that first big hit, tasting the wonderful kiefyness, watching it burn slowly, mmm. I gotta go pack a bowl of kief!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

8. Wow, those are some rad as pics guys. How long did it take you to build up that collection?

9. I think it's about 3 grams now. Since August. A lot of namebrands, a lot of no-names, and some wild mids.

10. I finally got a grinder recently after years of smoking, and I must say I'm quite pleased with how quickly the kief collects. I smoked a bowl of kief the other day and it was amazing. I keep sprinkling it on top of bowls cos I love it so much. :)

11. I love keif. It's like the top of a muffin. I'll be sure to post some picture up latter.

12. I love keif. smoked all week i Georgi and had a pretty nice collection of Keif... best believe we smoked the shit out of it. love that shit got me high as a kite

13. <3 keif all my life.

14. wow, what a coincidence, i have questions about keif and this happened to show up. I was wondering how much keif would cost(per gram) and if you can scrape that shit off stems wit anything or if you have to use a screen.

15. There is a guide to get it from stems. Something like

1. Put stems in pill bottle
    2. Cover pill bottle with panty hose/screen/etc
    3. Shake
    4. Collect
    5. Profit
    6. Win

It's fairly expensive by the gram because it's such a rare product.

16. my buddy let me hang on to his half O, me and a friend ran it through his large kief catcher box, shook it up and collected .5 of kief. ran it along an L and put the last on a b.

17. i had a hand held electric grinder that loved dry bud..
    [​IMG]

the motor burned out after like a year, i see them around all the time, but they dont have the catch in them. the one i have does.. i havent gotten around to buying a new one. they take AAA batterys, 3 of them. 20$ but i would have paid alot more for how much i loved it. i miss it

18. Here ya go,
    Purple Erkel Kif
    [​IMG]

19. Kief-topped bowl I just smoked.

Attached Files: