Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

The Official July 4th Stash Thread

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by FreeYourSoul, Jun 29, 2012.

1. What kind of "Fireworks" are you blades planning on lighting up on July 4th?
    Post Pictures if Available!
    Note: If you're too high to understand why "Fireworks" are in parentheses, it's a play on words for July 4th associating Marijuana and Fireworks.
    Enjoy Your Holiday!

2. im in st. louis so im getting blazed with some friends and barbq at my house then go downtown to the arch and watch the fireworks

3. I know there's more than just one person Toking on July 4th...

4. people are slow here dont worry your replies will come lol

5. Yeah man for sure.
    I just hope I don't light up a small roman candle in my mouth by mistake haha

Gonna blaze and watch the fireworks in downtown Portland from high above, just like every year :smoke:

6. Only 1 day left until midnight of the 4th of July! Assuming you have your stash prepared, post your pics!

7. getting it in the am..gonna be some good dank ill post some pics for you..cant wait to watch the fireworks below me! :bongin:

8. Getting quad-faded that night, The fireworks will either be the most amazing thing i've seen in my life or I'm not going to remember it.

9. im making a couple firecrackers, im deff gonna be goin out with a bang this 4th

10. I'll probably be smoking some of this July 4th:

[​IMG]

Also just posted this ij the Chicago thread

That's a good ass idea, lol im gonna do that too

11. my homies are runnin to pa to get fireworks dude its gonna be sick

12. Throwing a party.

13. Only 14 more hours! Keep posting your pics!

14. Ill be vaporizing and cooking this!

Attached Files:

15. In Knoxville, TN gonna get roasted on some Grape Kush.

Attached Files:

16. 4 more hours! Keep posting pictures!

17. Well I live in Australia..So Im havin a wank.

18. lmfao

19. Happy July 4th! Post those pics!

20. Happy 4th! Post 'em up!