The official "I'm Stoned" thread

Discussion in 'General' started by Aconites, Jun 11, 2006.

1. scrolling throw and i stopped read your post and was thinking the same thing lol.

2. mr molino got me

3. Does racing on coke count?

4. My hair feels heavy and luxurious.

5. ah. lovely lightt headed high. mm mm mm taste that lovely shizz :hello:!

honey flavor bluntpapers are so tastyy! i feel sad havin to pass it round the circle i want it for myself. jus kiddin XD

:smoking:

6. I love wake and bakes.

7. i just had the first 10 bongs of the day and you could say that i am quite stoned...

yeah...

everyone, i officially have the munchies.

8. just smoked a couple spliffs with my girl, and damn am I feelin good, good vibes to you GC and this next doob is to you guys

9. Just smoked a fatty 1/8th blunt full of bubblegum dank. Im blitzed out of my skull :smoking: Im in the process of rollin another and jus ordered XL pizzas with some buddies. Watchin Half Baked n chapelle show. Doesnt get better than this shit.. :bongin:

Respek.

10. wake & bake... again.

11. :hippie: :hippie: my dog just spoke to me- he said "you have 2 days to come up with the snausages- (puts recorder up to the shoes- ""help- save me I've been shoenapped by the horrible K9 shoenapper- he wants 50 snausages and a slab of meat or you'll never wear me again!!"")

12. it's 9.43am and i have already smoked three times today.

13. Im keepin this thread goin f'real. I officially announce that I am druuunnnkkkk as hell and just smoked a dankkk fat blunt. Im stooooooneeeeddd out of my skull and druunnnnnkk. Its been a great night...great friends..fiiinneeeee girls....beer n blunts..... what a night.. peeeeeace.

14. I'm going to get baked right now. Got .5 G that is gonna go down smooth as candy.

15. I'm high off some Hydro right now and listening to some Incubus. Life Is Good.

16. just smoked a bong load and im bombed, but incubus nice choice

17. [​IMG]
    just got this dropped off for $20, i had to scan it so it makes the colour look VERY crap but the buds are a nice green colour with red hairs and with small crystals... i somehow lost my bowl when i was stoned just before i got the bud and the dealer offered to go pick me up a new one right now (i gave him the money for it of course) which is good because i am too stoned to go anywhere

yes i realise this isn't the "look what i just picked up thread"

edit: yes i know that is one big stem..

another edit: fuck i think the bud looks terrible when scanned onto computer.

where did those doritos go

18. i downloaded 'how high' last night, i decided to watch it just then but decided to have quite a few bowls before it... it took me 15 minutes to realise i downloaded the french version.

19. I am fuckin RED man. this bong my dad made IS THE SHIT. Im listening to this song called This Day by Sizzla and like i feel like....falling and ish.... i dunno....im gonna smoke another bowl be bak i dunno when peace