The official "I'm Stoned" thread

Discussion in 'General' started by Aconites, Jun 11, 2006.

1. you from maryland, my number starts with 301

2. smoked a little over a gram each of white widow and citrus with a couple friends tongiht. I'm cooked

3. i just smoked a 2 blunts and 2 js with my homie after a funeral today. one of our friends was killed in a car accident. Very sad loss to me and my friends:( chill person and fun to smoke with. we dedicated the session in his name. iv been thinking of death all this time iv been high and its been a whole new thing for me damn makes u see life in a whole other way.

4. ^^^wow thats heavy man..sorry to hear about that

5. Ray Manzarek has awesome keyboard solos

im stoned

6. Ripped a fat joint and now im stoned and listening to weed song by bone thugs

7. I should really go on a run... but I smoked instead!

Im stoned

8. Anybody hear watch rescue me its the shit.

9. i'm stoned man... i'm really.. really..... ....stoned?

10. hey man....what does esoteric mean?....iv'e like been trying to come up with a logical meaning for like twenty min.....im gonna go spark up a bowl and think about it some more...

11. you know whats really fucking good?!....fuckin pizza rolls and a turkey sandwich...and mexican coke (the drink). They use real sugar instead of high fructose corn suryp....i forgot how to spell suryp.

12. The official threads create more spam than the normal threads lol..

I'm stoned. No, pleasantly toasted. Time to smoke more weed.

:D

13. Zoso_dude^^ your sig is fucking rediculous! i'm stoned. and im using the internet! ha! ha!

14. holy shit I totally forgot that wa there....HAHAHAHAH shit cracks me up every time.....it's like i can hear him laughing in my head. crazy pilgrim man HAH!!

15. hahaha crazy motha fuckin pilgrim man!!

16. Im lifted, just smoked a 1.3 sac of some orange kush to the face. Im about to watch cky 2k on my bearshare and just chill out.

17. 4 bowls and a blunt of some BC bud with my friends, I'm fucking blazzzzzed and it feels amazing.

18. i used to hate smoking blunts. i spent a year in new york city and i never had any choice besides paying extremely high prices for extremely good weed. blunts were just too wasteful for the precious weed.

...now im back jersey and i just roll up dutchies and phillies until our eyes bleed with our dirt-cheap middies.

7 dutches between a few of us and i feel gnarley.:smoking::smoking::smoking::smoking::smoking::smoking::smoking:

19. wow totally, i've been stoned all day since i got off work and.. its so cleansing! so natural, feels so right. I came home later.. still effected, I've never spent this much time with my family.. lol it's been good.. lmfao

Usually people are like man dont be around the family.. and this shti was chill.. haha also used the Rohto V Cools on my eyes.. and my mom was like, wow your eyes look so good.. and sparkly. Damn Staight! is what im thinkin.

anyways, ya'l;l ever have those moments where you completely understand shit that happnens, and so you think to yourself, every great person (scientists, music artists, engineers.. whatever) you realize they all smoked.. and thats how they discover this shit!!! like fuck man! crazy!