The official "I'm dry..." thread

Discussion in 'General' started by hopup, Jan 22, 2010.

1. After doing a search, not luck finding an "I'm dry" or "I'm out" thread. So I'll start one to clean up the forums.

Now I know a bunch of you have more buds stockpiled, to never even THINK about running out. But this thread is dedicated to those who just happen to be out, and wish they weren't, whatever the reason.

I try to typically re-up BEFORE I run out of whatever sack I'm tokin on. However this week I wasn't so lucky!

Scraped all the Kief out of my grinder last night before bed, it even made a decent size bowl. Hit that through my bong and it was sweet dreams for me.:rolleyes:

Until this morning. Been trying to get ahold of the my best connect, no answer. I try to go through him before I resort to anyone else, since he generally has the dankest dank in town.

Today's Friday and this weekend will definitely suck if I can't find a sack today!

Anyone else dry or out? Whether they want to be or not?

Whether you're on a mandatory T break (probation) or outta $$$, let's hear about it! It's nice to know other blades are in the same boat I'm in..

Keep on tokin blades! I'll just be thinking about it in the meantime, or maybe I'll go hit some resin balls.. :wave:

2. Hate to be typing in this thread... just smoked my last bowlful.

Time to make some phone calls!!

3. im out right now..i don't wanna keep taking money out with no income :[

4. day 1 of t break for me

5. I'm out :( My main guy only sells from about 7.30-9 each night and I've got community service from that time every day so it's hard to get in touch with him (N)
    Gonna try n ring him during the day tomorrow, hopefully he'll pick up :) Don't wanna try my other contacts just yet cos most of them are shift fucks

6. Fucking broke. :(

7. Yeah I hear BOTH of ya. After bills are paid, Unemployment only gets me a dub a week :D

Hahaha, shift fucks..

8. shit i got $8 LOL hopin my boy can hook me up with that. said he wuld come knock on my door but i doubt it lol. if he doesnt then ill just wait tll monday and by then i shuld have $15

9. i'm with u, scaped my last resin bowl last night. gave me a decent buzz, but today has sucked!!! oh well, just looking forward to that next sac of dank green, then i'll take a blunt to the face and it will all be worth while.

10. My friends smoke me up here and there but I haven't had my own bud to smoke in months.

11. Yeah same here, but everyone's at work! While my lazy anus is job searching via Craigslist...

MONTHS? T Break or what?

12. I ran out a while back.

Lol, I'm one of those people who likes to put their pen in their mouth, so a few minutes ago I found a pen on my desk and put it in my mouth and the end tasted like straight up weed. I was like, "What the fuck?" and then I realized I used this pen to pack down a bowl a few times lol. So I've been sucking on a weed-flavored pen; all of the taste, none of the high. Om nom nom.

I need some ganj.

13. No money to buy any. I was hoping my friend would be dropping by today with some bud but its looking unlikely. Maybe my other friend will stop by later.

14. professional stoners dont go dry :D :smoking:

15. haha who the hell sells $8 worth of weed, or even buys that, lol.

16. on another note, i've been dry since about mid-day yesterday, but it's okay cause i'm buying a fresh 8th of some purples in a bit.

17. i'm out right now, but that will soon change when me and my buddy go pick up a sack later on today:D

18. Right here.

Easy come easy go. So much and it went so fast...

19. lmaooo word word.

i smoked couple grams all last weekend, then around 5 grams in my bong all week (and at work FTW).. im down to about 0.2 and gotta grind it out till tomorrow afternoon.

lol succcks but i got about 0.2g of 20x salvia ima hit too. does salvia work via bong? or only pipe? i know torch lighter is recommended but bic finee??? thxx

20. Ouch. I'd say I feel you, but I haven't been dry for about a year now. :laughing: