Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

The *official* if you think its laced thread look here first:

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by BurtonSnow, Oct 29, 2009.

1. Its not laced I promise. Unless you paid 30$ for a gram of some schwag, then yeah it might be.

If you are paying a normal price for what you are getting, and you start puking, tripping balls, blacking out, etc.... guess what? Your really high :D.

Now before you tell me I'm wrong. First off the only thing you can really lace weed with would be pcp, heroine, and I guess crack would work but very noticeable.

Now all of these are some expensive ass drugs. Now why would a dealer lose profit by adding drugs that are essential more expensive then weed.

So lets put it this way. If I try hard enough I can get an O of some reggie for 80 an o. I dont deal, but this is hypothetical. I would need to sell aprox. 17gs to make my money back. And thats assuming your 10s and 20s weigh to 1.8 and 3.5.

Now if anyone can explain where I'd get that extra cash to throw around by adding some more shit to it. And trust me no dealer would need you to be addicted. My friend barley deals, he gets an O and its gone in a day.

2. The sad thing is I looked in the stickys to see if it was there haha. Guess I didnt look hard enough :p

3. what about embalming fluid? isopropyl alcohol?

obviously you've never dealt with any really shady characters. not everything weed is laced with is gonna be some expensive ass drug. chances are it's a cheap ass drug. and that's the truly dangerous part.