The Official: I love GC thread!!

Discussion in 'General' started by Rampede, Jul 8, 2006.

1. Yeah, well i searched and couldn't find a threat of this nature. So i made one/
    This thread is to thank SJ RMJL and all the other admins and everyone else on the forums for being so awesome, everday after i get done workin my ass off, i come here and post about shit, well, i think its time to return the favor and thank the people who made the board, well I LOVE YOU GC!! *is super high*

2. shit does this go in feedback?

3. it should be fine in here and i would also like to thank all the wonderful people who make this forum possible Great work guys keep it up:hello::D:gc_rocks:

4. Yi Yi, represent!

GC is da shizz.

5. yeah man, i always look forward talkin to my fello stonees lol

6. :gc_rocks::gc_rocks::gc_rocks::gc_rocks::gc_rocks::gc_rocks::gc_rocks::gc_rocks::gc_rocks::gc_rocks::gc_rocks::gc_rocks::gc_rocks::gc_rocks::gc_rocks::gc_rocks::gc_rocks::gc_rocks::gc_rocks::gc_rocks:

I LOVE GC!

7. I really do appreciate the hardwork that has gone into this forum.

8. thats why i made this thread!! :p

9. appreciation is following the rules and keeping this place The place to be. And since were all doing it already, i think its a known fact that we all love GC :cool:

10. if you are saying that this thread need be deleted, then do it. but i just thought i would make a thread saying thanks to YOU guys, yes YOU and RMJL and SL and wait is indiana toker an admion, and IGotTheCottons, lol
    EDIT: I meant SJ not SL

11. ..I dont think thats what he meant..

12. shit my bad.! sorry told, if you took offense to that, its not how i meant it lol...OH and anyone around the grand rapids area wanna party tonight, im bored as fuck and i have a car now!!

13. :hello::hello::hello::hello:yeee GC rocks