The official I got caught (For anything) thread...

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Black Nez, Jan 13, 2010.

1. Well, I'd thought I'd try and save some bandwidth for this website and host a thread where you can post your "Got caught" threads! There are alot of "got caught threads everywhere on this forum." This can be for anything...weed, drugs, sex, your gayness lol.

Anyways i'll try and start, hopefully this becomes a success!

Caught Cheating
    One time I ditched my girlfriend to go to a club with some girl and get my freak on. We were grinding and dancing and she even let me rub up on her kitty and it was extremely wet for the club lol.

Anyways we grabbed a chair and I sat down on it and she started grinding on me and shit and doing some dry sex but in this process I ended up ass-dialing my girlfriend and I didnt know and she picked up.

She ended up hearing all the dirty words me and the girl were saying. This broke her heart and she ended up going down to the club I'd told her I'd be at (big mistake) and she raised hell. I convinced her it wasnt me and I lent my phone to a friend and thats who she heard. All was cool.

Later that week my girl is with me and I have my friend on speaker but he doesn't know she is next to me. Anyways his dumb ass says all loud on the speaker:

"MEMBER WHEN YOU FUCKED THAT GIRL AT THE CLUB LAST SATURDAY WHEN YOU WERE SUPPOSE TO BE WITH YOUR GIRL?! LOLZLMAOLOLZ!"

Needless to say I ended up dancing with the devil that day.

2. This was a big FAIL. :)

3. Haha, ouch, hell of a story.

4. Why did you have nut on your pants? :laughing:
    And why would you wear a pair of pants with nut on it?

And yes, as I browsed these forums I noticed about 3-4 "I got caught" threads in each section. I'm surprised a thread like this hasnt been made up yet.

5. this thread is a good idea. +rep i got caught playing hooky from work. By a employee also playing hooky, needless to say we made up an agreement to not tell anyone.

6. I used to shoplift when I was a kid, Id crouch and put my bag by the shelf, then put chocolate bars in them. They never said anything, but it was pretty obvious they'd seen it.

7. My sister got caught stealing lipstick at a cvs type store about 8 years back. The security guard grabbed her and threw her out. hahahahah