Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

The official: How to hit poppers thread. [PICS]

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Bigbrother, Jun 26, 2008.

1. So a lot of people don't know the magic of hitting poppers, and well i feel the need to show and teach you all how to hit an Ontario popper.

A popper is basically a chunk of a cigarette and then a .2 of bud placed on top of it and then ripped through a bong all at once.

Step one: Do you have a popper piece? You can get one by screwing off the bowl on your metal bill piece, or making one out of a pop can.

Step two: Do you have all the needed materials? All you need is .2 of weed, twice as much of a cigarette cut the popper piece and a bong to put it in.

Step three: What you want to do is just rip off a chunk of a cigarette and then put it in the sub-shaft and just stamp it with a little bit of weed, once you have finished this you have to put the piece back into the bong.

Step four: Hitting the popper. Right away when the flame touches the the weed you have to brew it very slowly and then once the green finishes and theres only the cigg left you have to wait till it ambers and then you have to suck really hard and "pop" it through, hence the name, "popper".

This gets you REALLY high, if you hit it and it didnt get you high, then you are doing it wrong.

Please ask any question as im here to help my fellow blades out.

Attached Files:

2. I have hit poppers before, and I do attest to their magic..

.. when constructed properly.

They are godly!

3. wish i9 knew what a popper was

4. Yeah, guys, what is a popper? I've never heard of them, but they do sound interesting...

5. i completely just described what it is, what you need to hit it, and how to hit it, and i posted pictures, all you need to do is look at the first post.

:smoke:

6. Sorry, yeah, I'm flying on some Widow right now...

7. Looks pretty cool man.

I can't say I'm a huge fan of tobacco, but when you've only got a pinch of weed and need a cool buzz im sure this hits the spot. Stay hi.

8. It sure does.

9. Never heard of it, still a little confused on the description, i'll have to try it out one of these days.

10. Dumb question....?

Would it get you higher is assembled totally out of weed? :confused:

11. I love the effort, but I'm getting a little tired of all of the "official" threads popping up around GC. Sorry to be a hater, but truth be told, there is nothing that makes this more official than any other tutorial, and if somebody is wondering how to hit poppers, they would probably make there own thread if not seeing this one right away. Although it is very unique :D

12. What's with all these stupid popper threads.
    The description sucks and it just seems pointless.
    How does this get you "higher"?
    And why would you contaminate your bud with nicotine?

13. FUCK poppers. I see people becoming popper fiends all the time, coughing out black shit.

It's not worth it, stick to bowls. :smoke:

14. Toronto:hello:
    +rep

15. i am so confused. u suck tobacco. what? and there bad for u?

I jusr ran like a mile to escape some ceazy guy screaming get off my property. so I am tired. haha

16. Hit a popper...My first thought was you were gonna give me a guide on how to turn a Jalapeno Popper into a pipe. Dissappointed somewhat.

17. hahahah I like how u called it a ontario popper. They are a crazy headrush but some ppl I know got addicted to them and its almost impossile for them to smoke normal bowls. They are fun once in a while

18. Ive never heard of pooper but i have taken a few moakies... theyre way easier too, no need to construct anything, just mix the weed n the tobacco in the bowl

19. Honestly dude just explain exactly what a popper is. We can figure out how to make them.