Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

The official how to hide weed from parents and roommates

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Roaring, Nov 12, 2009.

1. #1 Roaring, Nov 12, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 12, 2009
    Okay, So I know a lot of you guys have problems hiding weed or problems coming up with ideas on where to hide weed from your parents,roommates,and living partners. So I'm making this to help you guys out a bit because I'm always seeing questions on how to hide your buds,lighters,and paraphernalia.

Electronics
    You can hollow out old gaming systems that you don't want anymore to provide A LOT of space to hide your stuff.

PS2
    Some PS2 models have a Expansion Bay.

[​IMG]

I'm not sure of other gaming consoles that have hollow outs built in.

Computers

Computers tend to have data ports on the front of them. On the computer it's between the Optical drive bay and the USB ports. That pulls out and provides quite a bit of space for your stuff. Just watch out some computers don't have a cooling system so it can get hot in there.

[​IMG]

Jackets

The pockets on the front of jackets or hoodies are good and out of the way while their in your closet hung up for the non cold season.

[​IMG]

Books

If you apply the time you could hollow out your own book or you could buy one online. My friend has a old school book that he has hollowed out. No one would search a school book they figure you need that and don't mess with it.

[​IMG]

Change Jars

If you have a non clear jar that you keep change in you could take the change out and put your stuff in it and fill it up with the change I know this process is time consuming, but no one would go to the bottom of your change jar to try and find your stuff.

Furniture

Furniture! It's comfortable and is also an amazing spot to hide stuff. If you have a pillow your not using to sleep on you could stuff your objects deep in the middle of the pillow.

Some chairs have zippers on them and also work great like that.

Air vents

If you have an air vent in your room you can unscrew it and stick NON SMELLING things up in the airvent.

Fans

Ceiling fans you can tape lighters and other objects ontop of them.

[​IMG]

Tissues

If you have a tissue box in your room you could put all your objects under all the tissues in your room just hope you don't get sick and have to use them!

[​IMG]

Well, thats my little tidbit for the moment being I was just trying to clear up hiding spots for a few people. Toke on! possible sticky?

2. All other Ideas are welcome

3. i got a monkey puppet from my grandparents a long time ago
    i keep my stash jar shoved up in the monkey
    its a perfect fit xD

4. did you take those from the thread today about a kid asking for hiding places? jw cuz like 3 of those ideas were almost exactly what i said, its buggin me out.

5. Gotta love smokin nugs out of a jar from a monkey's ass :hello:

6. good thread. i never thought of the tissue box one

+rep:)

7. I've actually used all of these ideas before. Great minds think alike?

8. i gotta a teddy bear with a zipper down the back so its perfect for stashing my pipe and grass

9. i have an old computer that i stash stuff in when i am at home (with the rents). i have like 10 computers in my room so they aren't gonna go through em. its a good spot to hide a lot of stuff... you can fit everything from a small sack and pipe, to a bong, or even a growing plant!

computers FTW!

10. I always hide my stuff ontop of my fan because my mother is pretty short. also, i hide it in my computer because of the cooling system :)

11. I keep all my grass in a little zipper bag thing. I stuff it down at the bottom and I have all my cash on top. And I put that in the back of my guitar amp.

12. [​IMG]

or any other larger video game/dvd case. for Halo 3 I took out the book and its a nice spot for keeping a decent amount of bud. just make sure no one else would want to play the game lol.

13. Great idea Also old board games people don't play anymore open them and place em in your closet.

14. I put my stash in a puzzle box because serously, who the fuck does puzzles????????????!!!!!

15. OK, but how do you hide weed from your kids? I'm growing and panicked, because all my kids are coming home for Thanksgiving. Then we have company again in early December. This leaves not a closet empty or room undisturbed! Agghh! Looks like the girls go up in the attic. That would be fine, except that I'm not sure they will be happy up there in November and December here in Raleigh.

I have MS, my kids are all over 21, and they would all be cool and happy that I found something to help me, but I really don't want them to know I'm growing. I guess it's like fight club - the first rule about fight club, is that you don't talk about fight club.

I also spent all those years teaching them to drink responsibly and take care of their bodies (OH, I'm not naive - I know they experimented) I guess once a parent, always a parent.

Anyway, I guess my real question is: Do you think my plants will be ok in the cold attic for a few weeks? They will be in 12/12 mode by then, so it will get cold in the dark. I'll ask thisin the grow questions too, but couldn't resist the hiding from parents theme here.

16. I put my stash in the back of my speaker on my stereo system. It's backed up against the wall so no one looks there but me. :smoking:

17. o_O damn. Why hide it those are your kids i mean unless their anti-marijuana there should be no problem :), But then again see what your getting at. I've never grown so I'm not sure at what temperature your plants start to go bad. I mean all plants when exposed to the cold slow their growing. Get a fan and a small heating unit if they're going up into the cold attic. I remember I used to have a small little heating fan worked wonders for my body and the room i was in during winter last year. Should keep your plants warm or at not death temperature. Also, Glad you found something that helps :)

18. I have plenty of stash spots heh...

Sometimes(if it's not too staank) I put it in my cereal box, no one else eats from my cereal so I know people would never even consider it, if they ever decided to just look for hidden illegal shit. If someone finds it then I'm fucked and they just got the best cereal prize ever...

I sometimes tape my shit to the bottom or back of my drawers depending on the size.

I have some old toys from when I was younger kept away in containers under my bed, I use this "Pokeball" toy that's hollow, and I keep my shit in there.

The main concern for me is the odor of some of my bud, so I just bought a double layered ziploc type bag that's intended to mask the odor of pretty much any bud, it actually works type well. Some like these would do fine: O.P. SAK Odor Proof Barrier Bags (3 pk) | SALE |

19. hahaha