*The Official* Grasscity Dream Log

Discussion in 'General' started by Flya Den U, Jun 24, 2009.

1. Alrite so if u can remeber ur dream from last night, post it here or wen u go to sleep tonite remeber it, then post it here :D

Here's mine from two nights ago

I was spinning real fast in a circle to get high, (i read this some were online... i think) and then i actually got high or something. Well first I couldnt stand up straight, AT ALL !!! I just kept falling so i just sat there, I felt like the top part of my head (everything above my jaw) was twisting and turning like something was lifting me up with there hand in my mouth trying to rip it off my lower jaw (like an invisible Mortal Kombat Fatality move). Then my dad came and looked at me then walked away. Then i start clenching my jaw real tight and breaking my teeth... this was not a good dream (im scared to spin now lol)

and this isnt a dream but last night, i went to sleep at 4:30 woke up at 5:30am to heavy rain and thunder that shook the house and caused rolling black outs. For some reason it felt like the world was coming to an end. :p

2. i dont remember any dreams. last year i maybe had 1

whats the deal I YO!!

3. i think people dream every night but they just dont remeber,
    i used to always forget my dreams but now i make it a routine to memorize them as soon as i wake up

but last night i dont think i dreamed... I dont even think i slept...

4. The other night I had this dream that my friend killed this girl who lived next door to us in our dorm, I think it was because she wanted to steal her jewelry or something. She was trying to hide the evidence and stuff, and while she was doing that I went over and dug through all of this girl's stuff until I found her bong stash, she had like 10 really nice bongs, and I actually stole them lol. I felt like such a horrible person when I woke up.

5. theres already been a dream thread created tonight, wtf

but heres what i posted there:

so the only stuff I remember is that I went to some new school and it was run by aliens I think. they looked like the zorgons from Zathura. Then somehow me and whoever I was with, I think I was with my friend, and we met up with 3 hot foreign milfs and we fucked them like 3 times or something. then i woke up.

6. Here is one of my dreams I actually wrote it down right when I woke up lol. It was about from a week ago.

I was having sex with some girl with big boobs and shit. She couldn't
    really have sex because she had some condition that
    if she had too much sex she would stop breathing or something.
    and I had a dream about this guy driving a bus and I noticed that his hands were a little weird almost like bug hands. Then the bug guy was like alright everybody has a chance to get off the bus or I am going to
    come after you and infect you with AIDS!
    Finally me and my friend were at some cargo place and they just had a pharmacy and we raided it.
    Then we had to get away because the cops were coming so we ran and then the cops I think caught us.

Before that dream I dreamt that I was swimming in a pool probably the house from before where
    I was having sex with that girl. My friend C was there we smoked a bowl of some blue berry dank
    then we went swimming outside and were doing flips
    and shit off the bridge that went over the pool

7. I have a lot of weird dreams, dont know why.
    Heres how a few went, what I remember of them at least.

There was this concert that goes on in my city called Wing Ding, and I was trying to get to the last Wing Ding. For some reason it was on Jupiter, and me and my friends were suppose to take this school bus to go get these rings that would teleport us to Jupiter. I wasnt wearing any shoes, and I noticed that there were a bunch of shoes piled up outside of this gas station. So I got out and tried to find my shoes in this pile, and we ended up missing the bus to get the rings. So we were driving around asking people where we could get these rings, thats all I remember.

Another one, all is walking out on my back deck and seeing Hitler walking around in my back yard, in the back by the firewood. He came up to me on the deck, but we couldnt talk to each other because I didnt speak German and he didnt speak English. I remember trying to make signs to him, I think I said "Dont speakDeutschland" or something like that. Why the hell wont this come off italics, its pissing me off. Anyway, thats all i remember.

This other dream, everything was in technicolor, like ridiculously colorful. I remember walking up this hill by my house and there was this 100 foot tall rainbow waterfall, and this purple clown ran past jumping all around and stuff. It was pretty weird, I must say.

8. I had a fucked up dream last time i slept

I was part of a scuba diving fire fighting team, and Jaws was after us. My driveway was part of the beach so one fireman jumped on my driveway and yelled "Fuck you Jaws, pussy bitch" then jaws jumped out of the water, onto my driveway, and ate him. Then i ran away and hid on the roof of a shed that was on the side of the road. There was like 6 of us on the shed and then my dad came and picked me up. I ate got in his car and he dropped me of at my friends house. Then we started playing with fire and a fire truck drove by, backed up and one of the firemen started yelling at us. then i woke up. :wave:

Im really good at remembering my dreams

9. last night i dreamt that i was wit one of my homeboys, and it was late as hell. Well all of a sudden this pitbull cam out of no where and started chasing us. I ran straight towards a wall wit the dog behind me and did a wall flip to get behind the dog and ran the other way, i did this like 3 times. Then everything got quiet and i start looking around, i was in the middle of a street with 20 story buildings everywhere, and i start seeing dogs running down on the wall of the buildings from the roof. and i dont mean like just hoppng down, i mean RUNNING DOWN ON THE WALLS like a Spider-Dog. I think i woke up then?

I also had a dream I was laying in my bed and there was a friendly cat in my bed purring and i petted it... wat a nice cat :)

10. Last night I had a weird dream...

in short, the characters from That 70s Show came to hang out with me, it was weird. Anyone else just fucking love these characters? God I love that show. then I dont remember the rest.

11. I had a dream the other night that there was a zombie outbreak, and you know how in dreams you can't run as fast as you normally would some times? Well it was pissing me off in the dream so I was going to take a bunch of vicodin and drink a bunch of vodka. One of the weirdest I have had yet.

12. I know wat u meann
    I rememeber in one of y dreams I was running from somebdy, and my legs felt bo-legged or handicap and i just couldnt run. I fet like i was 600lbs

13. #13 Flya Den U, Jul 8, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 8, 2009
    Dream #1
    I write it later

Dream #2
    Basically i was goin to sum kinda camp, when i missed the bus. I decided to walk to the camp site when i reached this long grassland type highway, i was thinking bout taking my clothes off and walking the highway cause it was hot and no one looked like they travelled the road, then a old man on a (u know those things that mall cops ride on? wit two wheels? Ill call it a scooter..) Scooter rode pass me and i asked for a ride. We got to some building, i remebr a phone or walkie talkie and someone saying where is Me, and they gave my camp buddy a new buddy. we walked in this room/dungeon and had to fight a dragon. when we got out the other side of the building we had to drop down this cliff, where we had to fight ninjas or somethin in the desert.

Dream #3
    I was running to my aunts car, but i felt slow and heavy. She told me hurry up or she wuld leave me so i started running harder but i just got slower and heavier and felt like i was getting further from her instead of closer. I then went Lucid thought "what if Im dreaming right now?"
    So i tryed to fly and jumped forward with my arms out towards the sky and was about to hit the pavement when I thought, this was stupid now Im gonna get hurt (it was all in slow motion). Then I started to FLY!! Past the clouds and over a forest of trees. I was trying to do barrel rolls but they were too hard. I think i tried to do either a loop or a barrel roll and i hit my right shoulder into a church or a castle. but it went right through and i didnt get hurt

MY FIRST LUCID DREAM!!!! :D

14. i usually always lucid dream, and i have been since i was like 9
    mmk so i woke up at five this morning and i couldnt get back to sleep and i layed down and fell asleep then i thought i woke back up so i went to turn on the light and they didnt work so i relised i was in a dream. I walked outside and i saw all the leaves on the ground spread out like a pattern everywhere, then i went to the corner and their was a giant puddle and when i looked inside a guy was riding his bike underwater then a big ass turtle popped up and 2 of my friends walked up behind me. I told them that we were in dream so we kept on walking and we ended up in this werid garage thing and there was a giant piece of wood and one friend told me to do something cool so i made the patterns in the wood form like a portrait of a guy, it looked sweet then we walked on and i saw a police car, so i pulled a street sign out of the ground and went i turned aroud we were in a crazy little library and there was a crap load of people and i looked up at the clock and the hands kept spinning really fast. i tried to point it out to my friends (and i realized one of my friends had turned into another) but they couldnt see it then i was about to walk outside and my damn phone alarm went off
    it was really pretty and almost hd like
    not my coolest lucid dream
    but it was the most recent

15. man i cant get another lucid dream, maybe i think about it too much

but here was my first dream. I liked it, it felt epic

Dream #1
    I was walking from my kitchen when i looked out the window and saw a thick lady in red jeans walking with a stroller. She bent over to pick something up and I yelled "DAAAMMMNNN" in amazaement. Thats when I heard her boyfriend or watevr say "Who the fuck is that" and he started walking towads my house. I then ran into my sisters room (the only other room with a front window) where two of my friends were and hid. I told them its some crazy guy outside. He was walking to the window when i heard his girlfriend say dont pay attention to them they're not worth it. Then my white friend stood up and was negotiating with himand said something like "Do u really wanna do this? Do u wanna kill us and go to jail and never see your daughter again? U want ur daughter to grow up with out a father? Go back to ur daughter" the man was thinking it through. He was about to turn around and leave when the police came up in a squad car and said put the gun down and immediately started shooting the man in the back. it looked like the police had a minigun or something the way those bullets were flying through the window. My white friend or a green spongebob (I just remeber seeing a green sgonge bob) was like i wanna see wats happening, and my black friend was like "LOOK! LOOK!" i tryed to hold him down but he got up and got hit by a police bullet. I was thinking Damn one of my friends just died, the i woke up.

Dont remeber last nights dream...

16. How do you guys remember your dreams? haha

I used to remember most of my dreams, and then I started smoking pot. :confused:

17. lol i just wake up and have a dream 'review', but most the time i'll forget it and then it'll come back to me randomly. Like the dream i had last night i basically forgot but i remeber it was about kicking (more like pushing away with my feet) some baby cause he was pissing me off

18. Last night I dreamed about getting a job at my local cigar shop. Then, a cop came in while I was smoking a joint, and told me that he wanted me to start dealing weed to the town. He gave me all of the police station's confiscated weed, and told me to sell it, and keep the profits.

Then my fucking cat woke me up by rubbing her cold nose on my face because she wanted fed. It was the best dream I've had in a long time, and one of the few I can remember, too.

19. i haven't been smoking much lately. so my dreams are pretty vivid. last nights was pretty crazy.

im in this town where there is a mass flood, and anybody who touched the water died from some crazy moldy disease. after the flood every male in the town has to go collect all the bodies laying around. as all the people are collecting these bodies, they all the sudden come back to life. so this dream kicks into zombie mode. but they can talk. which is weird because zombies don't talk. anyways to make a long story short.. my wife, my parents, and i are going through this town with an unlimited supply of ammo-killing zombies, and trying to make it to this 7 story building. we eventualy make it, and i just happen to have an electronic key card to get inside. as we get inside and start running up the fleight of stairs, i was awoken by my alarm clock.. FUCK.. i love adventurous dreams!

20. damn last dream i rember (i think it was last night), was walking past a bathroom and every girl that came out i knew... i dont remeber much else but it was probably some innappropriate stuff :D