**The official**Good news: I got a job!!!

Discussion in 'General' started by Rochelimit, Jun 8, 2009.

1. Ok so i have been out of work for 6 months and have been Srrrrugglin trying to keep it together and juggle the ever diminishing funds we (me and my girlfriend that is. she's still got a job so we haven't been totally without an income source. You can imagine the tension...) have comming in. Things were looking bleek and then:

I GOT A JOB MAKING $15.00/HR!!!:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

So i had to tell all the blades out there ^^^^ and for those who are still looking to keep your head up and something will come through!!

and for those who are in my current situation, post here if you feel the urge to celebrate!!

Hang in there blades, my next bag goes to the unemployed!!!:hello:

2. Congrats man. Hold onto it. Looks like I might be laid off or at the very least asked to accept a lower pay grade at the end of this week (budget cuts) but I'm keeping positive about it

3. Happy to hear it. Hopefully once I get my CCNA ill be able to find a decent job.:)

4. nice man thats awesome!

any way you could say what it was (generally of course not the specific company or anything...)

5. Congrats man. I am glad we can still pull through and make it. I have a job making 6 an hour plus tips(Pizza Delivery), I make enough a week to give $50 to my mom, $60 to a bag, and the rest for booze and Dvd's lol.

:metal: Its only 2:00 and I am crunk yay!

6. Yeah i forgot to actually. I'm going to be a custodian. I know, not the most glamorous job, but it'll pay the bills and i'll be able to buy a bag!!!!FINALLY!!!! 6 month financial drought is finally over!!!

7. I got a job. A blow job!!! teeheehee

8. What do you do?

9. Work in a mental health facility doing patient intake/outtake and medicine/clinical trial management. We just got a memo this morning saying because of budget cuts there might be lay offs or pay grade lowering. I'm hoping they won't lay me off, since I've been there for so long and have a degree, but I'm also hoping they don't lower my pay grade. It won't be the end of the world if they do, though.

10. *bump*

Any body recently get picked up for a job? tell us about it!

11. Congrats bro. Hope you got something good to smoke on to celebrate...

I actually took this week off my regular job, to focus on a side hustle I got going. Don't worry, it's legit.

You should do something really nice for your girl on your first check, since she supported y'all for so long.

12. Congrats, now wish me luck! FUCK!