The Official GC Member Appreciation Thread

Discussion in 'General' started by HuckabeeJellyDickATM, Jul 21, 2013.

1. Is there a gc member who has helped you out recently, enjoy reading their threads or posts, or enjoy when they show up in the threads you make. Well this is the thread for you to express your good natured vibes towards them I shall start.

1. Dstreets
    2. Darcy
    3. John Adams

These special members of the city have given me a new outlook on my life and the world around me. They helped me realize that as long as I keep rolling I will find someone to make me a whole circle. Even though Quagmire said that on Family Guy I am 100% sure Seth got that from me at some point and I am completely sincere when I say this. THANKYOU FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART. Dont just stand there start posting lets make this huge.

2. As strange and sometimes annoying as his threads are I think Stonedbatman is fucking hilarious.

3. #3 Hello there!, Jul 21, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 21, 2013
    MelT
    Rotties4Ever

4. None of you. 

5. There are certain members, blades that stick with you over the months, over the years. Now, I have only been here for a little over 1 and 1/2 years, but I have seen some people come and go. It is easy to forget a lot of these members, many of them trolls, returned banned users, you get the idea. But one member, one young man so personified what it is to be a blade, that I will never be able to forget his name. 

[​IMG]

Sgt Based

I feel like this thread was made for you my brother. Would love to use this post as a platform to shout out sgt based, where ever he may be. Shout out for helping me reach my full GrassCity potential, shout out for letting us have fun at your expense for a night, shout out..>>Sgt Based.

Ya know maybe I wont ever type your name again on GC based....maybe its time to....let it burn

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Gb5a2oTGQ8

6. yeah latenightburger for looking out and getting me high.

7. Oh yeah and Tweakz. If it wasnt for him I wouldnt have been able to have a grow this year.

8. Despite my attitude and polar opposite difference in opinions than a lot of others here I pretty much appreciate everyone to some degree.

....Except those dirty, rotten trolls(well the ones that aren't entertaining). 

9. A lot of members have made me laugh, helped me out, or cheered me up, but it's mostly frequent users that I see around in all the threads. It would be a long list, but the best thing about GC is seeing people around and being able to make connections on the forum. Whether you had a good day or bad day, a lot of people can relate in a way or sympathize while adding their own insight to a situation. In general, the forum's made my life less stressful and it's a good way to spend extra time.

There's definitely a handful that stand out to me more though: Darcy, CKTony, TrainUnderwater, & etc. There's a lot of familiar names, but it's mainly the people who post daily.

10. CMGarcia55 has definitely helped me out a lot.

11. who wants to send me hash I'll add ur name to the list here

12. hold up, OP i appreciate you simply based on the fact your avatar is squirtle and nigel thornberry lol 

13. Dat jake 

14. #14 Pot Toker, Jul 21, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 21, 2013
    I'd like to appreciate myself, for my many years of dedicated posting. You can make donations at the table in back, and refreshments are in the basement.

15. 1. squat
    2. squat
    3. squat

the only people who help squat is squat

16. Close shout out to my boi Jayohe12

17. I think I need to change my name back to Royksopp.....I have been forgotten as fuh since I changed it.

I still luv you all.....maybe...hahhaa.

I like Darcy and GanjaFarmer and the gangstas I hang out with in Nirvana. I don't check the lower boards as much as I used to but I'll try to more often now.

18. VikingToker. Spent countless hours laughing at his posts in You Laugh, You Lose

19. Vanilla Sky and Tihanachu.

Cool bladies, wish I knew them IRL. We'd do crafty stuff. . .and trade nail polish.