The Official GC Ladies

Discussion in 'General' started by Enra5387, Feb 5, 2014.

1. Ok, I am high as hell now.

2. More like if Lee Ermy and Kevin Spacey had a baby. Lol. I'm a different breed of animal. I'm growing into it as I get older and more... .. well I smoke pot to deal with pain and anger issues. So I'm a bully to bullies as my daughter puts it.

3. Just finished watching real world ex's. For a reality show it sure does sound like my life right now

....hello bladies

4. That's the way we prefer it around here. It keeps the tone random.:)

5. #65 My Username, Feb 6, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 6, 2014

I see :)

Correct me if i am wrong, but I am guessing you have the capacity to be a bully, hell maybe even were one at times, but life experience, family and marijuana helped show you that your ways were counterproductive to society or something?

Very respectable though. I love playing with tough guys (bullies) also; I may seem cute and innocent at first but I can see straight through most people

6. how is it? i used to watch the real world all the time. this new twist they added seem like lots of drama but ruins the fun for everyone going there to get away from shit, get laid and have a brand new experience.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

7. #67 Bamboobam, Feb 6, 2014
    Last edited: Feb 6, 2014
    Haha hell yea. 

8. #68 Bill O'Really, Feb 6, 2014
    Little kids, babies, dogs and puppies love me. People tend to be to have predispositions towards me. But once people spend a few minutes with me the only ones that take offense are the people other people grow to dislike. My best friend is an 86 year old black man that spent 18 years in prison for murder.. I think I'm well rounded. I live an eclectic life. But the fact I'm as hard hearted as I am, and babies still reach for me and crawl to me... I like to think my soul is cleaner than I want to believe. I know I don't trust people that dogs and babies have a distrust of.

And no.. Never was a bully. I hope. I always had a dislike for people that tried to hurt others. I wanted to hurt them... And often did! I am hard dirt to classify. As they say.

9. I'm not really into black dudes but ASAP Rocky could get it.

10. #70 suplove, Feb 6, 2014

not only his looks. he's humble as hell

chanel iman tappin the fuck outta that

11. It's alright sucks though how mtv just ruined some people's time in san fran. Typical ex couple drama but it's the first episode with the exs so you haven't missed much of the drama

12. Fear is too smart for his own good. You have a perception that most people would kill to have.. and now that you are more mature than I you can use it for good as opposed to merely getting what you want. Probably my favorite blade.

As for you women, keep on keeping on don't mind my penis I just wanted to be accepted

:wave:

13. true that man, my dog loves everyone, shes not scared to come up to anyone for some lovin. but that one person she freaks out and gets weird around. i don't trust em one bit. i always thought i was weird for going by that

Attached Files:

15. Nah, hell no! My wife a ex came around a couple of times after we first hooked up. She had this Doberman. Dude had raised it from a pup. Well he came in the door, dog circled the living room and sat right at my leg.,like touching it/pushing me almost. And I could feel her growling. Silent, but physically and forcefully. I never trusted him after that. And that dog became my best friend. Dude turned out to have a problem with unmentionables and was all unhinged. Doberman knew... She was iffy around my mother in law too. I hated her for 8 years. Recently she has gone out of her way to undermine our relationship with out daughter, and other family members... dog knew. Took her a few years but I knew it was coming. If a dog doesn't trust them..., you should listen to them dog. Them fuckers is untrustworthy!

16. The ladies thread died? You whores you always give up :p

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum mobile app

17. Did I say that??? :eek:

18. ladies ladies...

Daddy's home.

19. lmao!