*The OFFICIAL GC Ladies Appreciation Thread*

Discussion in 'General' started by Smokeitdown, Mar 10, 2009.

1. Hahaaa... yep. Another OFFICIAL thread. But seriously, I've been hangin around the city for about a year now, and from thread to thread and all the new members and old members, I've noticed that there is a pretty good looking well rounded female crowd up in this bitch.

This is the thread where you can just chill and appreciate that shit. Cause I do. I know there is a decent population of females out there who blaze, but not too many around here. There weren't many girls who smoked in my high school at all, not until college. And I pretty much knew everyone who was blazing, well, they all knew me yaaaakno:cool:

Feel free to appreciate as you please.

:smoking:

2. I appreciate.:smoke:

3. Yes, me X2.

4. Well, I'll be the first to say thanks...:wave::D

5. :wave:

This bowls for the ladysmokers all over the world

:DI'm so hiiiieiieigh

6. X3 dudes.
    everyone loves a GC lady they are the best kind,:D

7. that to the 4th derivate... squared then multiplied, well, by infinite.

or simply X4. thanks lady blades for making this forum more open minded. i appreciate it.:smoke:

8. hehe..thats cute..
    i appreciate the rest ladies too:hello:
    and,
    well thank u Gc guys..

good vibes at everyone around
    and happy tokin everyone :smoking:

im so nicely high..wake and bake:D

9. [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BLJ5a6aJOb8"]YouTube - Flight of the Conchords - Ladies of the World[/ame]

Straight from Welly, NZ. my hometown. :D

I appreciate you ladies, btw. for sure.

10. The ladies of GC are freakin' bad ass. I know one of them looks like this...

[​IMG]

11. Ladies are always good in my book..

especially ones who smoke marijuana. :bongin:

12. #12 sandra., Mar 10, 2009
    Last edited: Mar 10, 2009

hahahah, I love flight of the conchords
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ABAmEl6_Yg"]YouTube - Most Beautiful Girl - Flight of the Conchords[/ame]

funny thread guys :smoke:

happy toking!

13. Thnx Yall! =]
    I mostly toke with guys...

14. #14 xCaseyCakes, Mar 10, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 10, 2009
    Thank you <3 +rep!

15. I love those guys! They are the future of hip-hop

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m6IwpWu9Vbg"]YouTube - Flight of the Conchords - Mutha'uckers[/ame]

16. thank you ladies, besides marijuana, girls are the most important part of the cannabis culture (at least in my opinion.)

and if I had to choose between women and marijuana...I'd choose women any day.

marijuana and women go together like cocaine and nostrils, crack and tin cans,
    cigarettes and coffee,
    and Japanese rapists and my fist.

17. I was pretty happy to see there was an active population of womenfolk here. I hate being the only chick on a site full of guys.

so much w00t.

18. Thanks!

Haha agreed! And I think there should be a new rule. Every stoner dude gets a stoner chick that can purchase the weed. Because god damn, you ladies get some fuckin good deals! I've had my female room-mate goin to my dealer for the past 2 weeks cause he wants her so he gives her half o's for 140. I used to get em for 190!!

Haha yeah, almost as bad as being the only one at a party. Or one of 3 girls. I've seen it happen, theres like a line of guys following everywhere. Hilarious

19. THANK YOU! for making this forum not a complete sausage fest.

20. I'm a lady.

Mostly smoke with my husband, and our friends are all guys. In my expierience there have been few females that i've come across who smoke bud. But that has not discouraged me, lol. I'm a stoner for life. i can't help it. when i'm straight all i can think of is how much better this would be if i could spark a doobie right here, lol.

anyway, here is a site i'm looking at also, there aren't many ladies around, could use a few more heads to cloud.

You guys seem to have a good setup around here, i might stick around and get to know some of you, it does seem a bit more laid back.
    Heres the link.

http://www.drugmanifesto.org/pics.php

cool pics.