The **OFFICIAL** FUCK, That Hurt thread

Discussion in 'General' started by ThEbLuEMaGoO, Feb 20, 2013.

1. I'll start. Feel free to add pictures or accounts of your own gruesome injuries!

Enjoy.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Ouch! I cracked my head open once... but I don't have pictures to contribute.. haha

3. We must be the only 2 guys that fuck up occasionally hahaha.

4. Haha, I do all the time!

5. Let me take a picture of my fingernail that's about to fall off...

I'm a wreck.

6. Everytime I had a gruesome injury a photoshoot wasnt my first thought.

lol

7. Documentation is necessary for the truely horrible ones.

....This one bled alot.

8. So this happened to me like 3 hours ago, so i was running through this little path in my yard, And i was running i jumped over a wood pile, theres this little dip, it dips down and its a little bit muddy and i jumped like right on the middle of the dip, and i smacked my face on a Old car door, just sitting there and i rammed my knee into the ground, as i lay on the ground in pain i yell, AWWW FUCK THAT HURT!! ha thats my story

9. I snagged my knee with a chainsaw bahahaha

10. O_O damn, you weren't kidding! You are torn up! Haha

11. I work at a mental hospital. A patient started trippin and tried to punch me I ducked and got under him, and lifted him in the air and attempted to throw him across my body on to the floor. My body turned and my foot was supposed to pivot, but it got stuck in the tile. As he was in midair I HEARD my knee rip. Thank god I landed on top of him and was able to take control of his arms.

I had a complete ACL tear, fractured the tibia and femur, tore the meniscus, ripped my 2nd toe out of the joint capsule, fractured it. Tore my plantar plate, fucked up the tendon surrounding it, and sprained my ankle.

In two years, I've had 3 surgeries. They had to cut my toe in half, shave the bone down 2 millimeters, and reattach it with 2 titanium screws. After that surgery my foot was still fucked up. I still couldn't bear much weight on the ball of my foot. My toe sat 6 millimeters higher than the rest of my toes. It looked like my foot had a boner.

After that was healed I had a complete ACL reconstruction and meniscus repair. The recovery was hell. 9 months of physical therapy. Because my foot was fucked up, I couldn't fully rehab the way I wanted to.

In December I had a second surgery on my toe. They had to take the screws out, cut the toe in half again, repair the plantar plate, and thread the tendon up over the toe and pull it down to create stability in my toe. Then they had to put 2 more screws in.

I'm going to physical therapy 3 times a week. This all happened in January of 2011 and I'm still going through it. I just went to the doctor yesterday and he said I'll never be able to return to my line of work so that kind of sucks. I got a good lawyer though, so things will work out in the end.

Attached Files:

12. #12 Blu3B3rryKush, Feb 20, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 21, 2013
    hit by truck on bike head on
    f-250 doing 40 mph
    $2000 bike totaled

OMG YOUR LEG IS SOOOOOOO LUCKY!!!!!!

13. Tried to add pics but the stupid app crashed.

ForumRunner_20130220_141921.png

ForumRunner_20130220_141956.png

ForumRunner_20130220_142015.png

ForumRunner_20130220_142137.png

ForumRunner_20130220_142238.png

ForumRunner_20130220_142310.png

ForumRunner_20130220_142329.png

14. Yikes dude I broke 4 metatarsals in my right foot and I thought I had it bad!

Hopefully you get a settlement outta that shit.

15. For broken toes on one foot is nothing to sneeze at brutha. Sounds painful. I got a really good lawyer so hopefully I'll get something out of it. The main thing is they're going to have to pay to train me to do another job. I'm looking to go into respiratory technician or radiology.

16. Oh god those pictures are gross. I had a steel petal on my bike slam right on my shin. It was a deep ass cut and it was bleeding all night but it didn't hurt that much. The scar is dented in but to bad I didn't get a pic

17. Back in the daaay many moons ago, me and a few others were hanging around at this abandoned community centre, shooting the shit, smoking up what not. My buddy was fucking about on some fence and as we're going to leave he jumps off. Mid air this, big Victorian super pointy, fence gets caught by a breeze and blows over right where he's due to land. He ends up sitting on the fence, ass cheek impaled. It was gross dude, all the gloopy fat hanging around. Something like this..

[​IMG]

We freaked and called 999 then his mother.. He calls her up and goes "never gona believe this mum but........... I've got a hole in my ass".
    "no shit" was her reply. :p Was brutal and the poor lad had to squat when nature called for around half a year. :bolt:

18. How did they get him off it?

19. Paramedics pulled him off it, straight into ambulance. It was around half of one of those spikes deep into his cheek. Think the bud helped with the shock.

20. Fucked up my knee pretty badly,I could see the fuckin bone an tendons an shit

image-3590971246.jpg