The Official " FUCK RON PAUL " Thread

Discussion in 'General' started by Hashmouf, Dec 16, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Everyday there is another thread about Ron Paul, It seems most have been blinded by his empty promises to legalize Marijuana. All politicians are habitual liars our whole society and government is built on LIES, The goal is to bamboozle the naive public and receive as many votes as you can by telling evryone what they want to hear. I for one am Immune to the BULLSHIT, So I decided to start The Official \" FUCK RON PAUL\" Thread for those of us who refuse to except the propaganda.

2. i just think its a gag how many people support him only for the fact that he wants to legalize marijuana

but thats all your gonna hear from me on the topic

3. Nah fuck that, Ron paul is the man... deal with it

4. I think it\'s dumb of you to diss a candidate for trying to do good things to our nation. (Also some insane things, like becoming sorta isolationist...but w.e I want legal pot.)

5. I just want a president with an alliterative title

Is that too much to ask?

6. He stated a reality about American politics, he has a right to be disillusioned with the process no matter who\'s running.

7. Have you ever looked at his platform? He is great. Libertarian through and through. No doubt about it. He is willing to bring back state\'s rights and ACTUALLY follow the constitution. If you ask me, thats good shit man.

8. The reason he wants to to \"isolate,\" us from the world is because none of it is our business. We need to watch our OWN people, and police them, not the world. Our founding fathers intended it to be like this. We didn\'t like when Britain controlled us, so why would we do it to other people? Besides, you would fix so many problems if we isolated ourselves. The reason why there is so much hate is because we are over THERE.

9. I didn\'t say it was a bad thing...I just said its insane...(insane (in this context) meant very different then the way it is now)

I should have said that he wants to make drastic changes to our nation. In a good way.

I know he has a right....but I have a right to speak my mind as well.

10. If Ron was against Legalizing Marijuana (and I was American), I\'d still definitely vote for him.

11. If they all lie, who are you going to chose?
    Fact is they dont all lie. You have to believe some, sometime, and to be be honest, RonPaul has got me to where I am not totally apethetic to politics now. I am actually going to vote in not only the normal voting, but the primarys as well. If I have to pic from a pack of liars it may as wlel be him, on the off chance they aren\'t all lying, I like what he says.

12. Word.

13. I don\'t give a fuck

Ron Paul is THE MAN!

14. :confused: dont want it legalized i take it?

15. Completely understandable how you wouldn\'t trust a politician, but I think you should read up on him some more. He is with out a doubt the most (only?) honest man in Washington. This isn\'t \"propaganda\", he has the voting record to back up everything he says. I would still vote for him even if he wasn\'t for legalizing marijuana. That\'s just the tip of the iceberg.

In his 20 years in Congress:

He has never voted to raise taxes.
    He has never voted for an unbalanced budget.
    He has never voted for a federal restriction on gun ownership.
    He has never voted to raise congressional pay.
    He has never taken a government-paid junket.
    He has never voted to increase the power of the executive branch.
    He voted against the Patriot Act.
    He voted against regulating the Internet.
    He voted against the Iraq war.
    He does not participate in the lucrative congressional pension program.
    He returns a portion of his annual congressional office budget to the U.S. treasury every year.
    Has repeatedly voted against the War on Drugs

Plus, he authored and introduced a bill to Congress which would make hemp farming legal. This guys the real deal.\'

Oh, and Marc Emory announced yesterday he is putting a Ron Paul ad on the front cover of the January issue of Cannabis Culture.

16. Have you ever looked at a candidate and just selected him because you like him and that\'s all? Maybe you don\'t research presidential facts out of apathy. Your apathy comes from ignorance.

Maybe some of us with half a brain understand where the current global state is in. We have wars going on that don\'t make sense, our civil liberties are being lost to this delusional paranoia of terror, and our Constitution is being rocked to it\'s core.

Ron Paul is a VERY respected congressman in the House. If you even made an effort to research before you opened your mouth, you would find that his voting record is quite consistent. He has NEVER (adverb - not ever; at no time) voted in favor of restraining citizens rights or the Constitution.

The reason why people love Ron Paul is because he is preaching the most American view in politics today. When we have politicians that take corporate sponsor money to spread an agenda and promote destruction and terror, Ron Paul rejects that stance. He makes all of his campaign money from individuals to show he respects the people.

So I\'m sorry for the rant, but at least look into and research a candidate before you open your bonghole and make a generalization. Just because we have a few crooks in office, doesn\'t mean there aren\'t some honest ones.
    <table class=\"luna-Ent\"><tbody><tr><td class=\"dn\" valign=\"top\">
    </td><td valign=\"top\"></td></tr></tbody></table>

17. Nope... I first heard about Ron Paul a couple years ago and I completely agree on his pro-life teachings.

18. I say fuck him. I dunno who he is, but I know hes in politics, and no matter how cool a politician is, they deserve to be pushed down stairs.

19. Lol

So because he wants to legalize Marijuana and believes strongly in freedom, you\'re against him?

Find a communist country to live in. Or dont vote for him, so we can become one.

That\'ll save you money on a U-Haul.

Do a little reasearch. Or state a legitimate reason why you disagree with his views.

20. This thread should be renamed. \"Fuck Common Sense.\" Because you have none.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.