The official FUCK MY BOSS/MANAGER thread

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Kingjacobo, Jan 4, 2011.

1. I had the chillest boss ever for the last year of highschool, last year. He smoked, even grew a bit at one time. One of the coolest guys ever, and he was only like 28.

Today, he was fired by the owner of the restaurant I work at and replaced with this total DOUCHEBAG that started like 2 weeks ago.

To all the bosses/managers that have been total dicks to you, this thread is for you.

Please take a hit for my late-boss Wes. :(

2. All I really wanna know is why he was fired.

3. sorry to hear dude! my next hit goes to him

4. ^ This

5. So one day I found a job on craigslist. Roadside assistance technician. Sounded ok. So I took it. The deal was that I use my car/tools/gas and I get paid per call.

I took the job, and I was his first tech out on the streets. I covered half of metro atlanta area. It was a huge area. Should of been at least 3 techs out on this, but I wanted to make money and I was good at what I was doing.

Worked for him for about a year, then I got my license suspended for racing. I was working very hard, around 10-16 hours a day, but I was making $1000 a week. Of course substract about $120 on gas from that.

Took a 6 month break (suspended license) then went back to work with him, after he had found me on facebook. Everything was good, pay was higher, I was still the best driver out there.

I always got paid on friday evenings. I worked as a contractor for a larger contractor. One friday he said pay will be in on monday cause its late since the guys he was contracting was late cause they were changing their payment method. I was like w/e pay me monday. He did, but not everything. Only like half of my paycheck. I was pissed.

To keep it short, He continued doing this type of shit as I was busting my ass trying to make money. 2 months later I stopped working cause the dept he owed me got to $3150. So he kept saying money didn't come in money didn't come in. But he got himself a new house, new big screen tv, new office,etc...

a few months after that, I contacted a few lawyers, and I kept all documentation of what he had paid me and what not. Went to his office and told him I will take my money in small payments over 3 months since I understand he doesn't have a lot. He signed a writen contract with me that he will pay me that ammont by xx/xx/xxxx date, and if he failed I can hold him responsable in court. We even set it up where he will deposit the money with direct deposit.

Of course he failed to pay. He didn't even make the first payment. Contacted him a few times to see what's up, but nothing other than "the money didn't come in yet" came out of him mouth.

Fuck this douche-bag.

Just waiting on my dad with some legal papers for this, and I'm taking his ass to court for the money + maybe some damages, I'll see what the lawyer sais.

I hate owners like that. >_<

6. That sucks, buncha bullshit.

My manager was fired "for a buncha reasons." Probably because he was so lax and as long as things got done he didn't care, not really sure.

7. FUCK MY MANAGER AKA BOSS

FAT BITCH! :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad: :devious::devious::devious::devious: :hide:

8. Man, i dont even have a boss and i still say, fuck'em. :smoke:

9. My old manager was a total douchebag and my boss was a naive idiot.

He employed his deadbeat 20yr old son to run the pizza store he owned, because he was too retarded and lazy to get an actual job or get education. The store went to absolute shit within 3 months of him working there. I was working 60 hours a week before I got fired because every other decent worker had got fed up and left. I got in a huge arguement with his son because he kept rostering me on shifts I had booked off, then threatened to have my fired if I didn't work them, which I didn't.

His son then went and said I had been stealing or something, so he didn't pay my wages I was owed (which was 166.25 hours of work, almost $3400), threatened me and laid charges against me (he is an ex cop so not a good position to be in)

Anyway he realised his son was lieing about everything and had been stealing himself and mistreating everyone. He dropped the charges and I finally got paid about 2 weeks ago + a $900 xmas bonus, he pleaded for me to take my old job back, but after all the shit that happened I told him to take his job and fuck off, I never want to go back there

10. This thread is probly not for me since my boss is a total cutie:rolleyes:...But the bad ass in me says "fuck the man":cool:

peace

11. One of my managers tried to give me a half of a $20 for a tip.

I mean literally half of a $20 bill and he thought I would take it

12. My old boss was a fucking douche bag. He had cameras everywhere around the building, inside and out, and all he would do is sit in his office and follow us around on the cameras. He would never lift a finger to help, he would make us do all his work for him, and whenever something got done he was the one who took all the credit for it even though he had nothing to do with it. Fuck him!

13. Just because your boss is a cutie, doesn't quite mean you should "fuck the man" ;)

14. I've been with an auto retail chain for about 3 years and every winter since I've started I get laid off (not officially) so I can't collect unemployment, didn't really bother me because Ive been busy going to school and in addition to saving most of my pay my parents help me out, this year my d-bag boss not only stops scheduling me but he has actually hired two new people and promoted a kid that was hired a month or so after me! Needles to say I'm looking for a new job.

15. Once apon a time, I was working at a local pizza shop. It was a dank job. I came into work one day, to collect my pay check, and check the schedule for the week. That's when my boss came up to me and told me, "Gerard's Pizza isn't for everyone."
    Who the fuck fires someone with that for the reason?! :mad:

16. Wow... I work at a pizza place right now.. I can vaguely remember that happening to one of my past co workers... :confused:

17. It would be even crazier if you lived in Maine! :p

18. First Job: Worked at Hollister, it paided and got my parents off my back. First 6 months working there was awesome, i got to flirt with cute girls and do nothing and get paid. But then I got a new manager and he was this total douche, rode his bike to work everyday, even in 110 degree heat. Slowly over time he decided that he could cut costs by hiring more people and only making them work 4 hours or less so they don't get breaks (5 hours = paid 15). One week I worked 4 days and I only accumelated 10 or so hours. So bogus.

Second Job: Fired cause the manager thought I was a homophobe for no reason.

Third Job: Had a manager that would target me and like 2 other people and be a total bitch to us for no real reason. Very sexist work enviroment.

19. Yes i got back in the pizza bizness b/c i thought i was going to make some quick endz and this asshole hires me on for a driver and theres absolutley no business..i mean the place stays dead and the only call they get are crank calls...so with the business constantly being slow...i volunteer to pass out flyers..so i go out and cover a few neighborhoods and a complex or two...then this asshole hires these two crackheads to pass out flyers for him...im like "whatever"... then turns around and ask me to stand outside his pizza place to spin a sign around...this place is so pathetic..im like "your fuckin kiddin me right?" so he offers me $7/hr to spin this sign...shit i went out there but there was no way i was going to spin that sign so i prop it up on a nearby bush having the sign point to the restaurant....he got pissed at me about that so my only arguement was "muthafucker you hired me on as a driver and i havent delivered anything yet" that place being absolutely dead every fuckin day....has nothing to do with sign spinning..yeah i still work there and wasting my fuckn time but he's not having me fuck wit that sign again!

20. Summer of '09 I got a job for a hardwood floor installer. I lasted two weeks. Back then I was fat and wasn't used to a lot of physical activity as I am now. It seemed alright for about a week, then we had to sand an entire staircase and then stain it again twice. It was gruelling, tedious work.

Then one saturday we had to sand and re-poly the entire lower level of some womans house. She had no A/C and it was 95 degrees out. I had brought 2 water bottles and both were gone in an hour. My boss was trying to teach me how to sand the edges, which involved kneeling in an awkward position and moving the sander in a cetain pattern, then changing the sandpaper every 20 seconds literally. He kept leaving for an hour at a time and when I would get curious and look outside, he'd be sitting in his truck with the A/C on listening to Howard Stern.

After about three or four hours into the job, I was suffering heatstroke and exhaustion. I was also doing the job incorrectly because he finally came back and started screaming at me. My instinct for endurance was still there so I decided to press on, give it another shot. He left once again. This time I heard him on the front step talking to his wife, telling her what a shitty worker I was and that he needs better people to work with. This pissed me off to no end. Youre sitting on your ass out there and expecting me to do it right when I've never even done it before? Fuck you!

I almost quit right then, but I knew if I kept at it, it would all be over soon. It wasn't. I went back to sanding and he went back to sitting on his fat ass. An hour later I'm beginning to feel dizzy and weak. He lumbers through the front door "What the hell are ya doing! Thats not how I told you, it's nt that fucking hard!":mad: At this point I just stood up, looked at him weakly, then staggered to the bathroom and locked the door. I slurped from the faucet like a dog.

He didn't speak to me for the rest of the day, though he stopped off at a liquor store and bought himself a consolatory 12-pack. He never payed me the $270 he owed me from the previous week, either. Since I was an under-the-table employee, I couldn't go to the police or my lawyer. Fucking ass...