~ The Official "Fired From My Job" Thread! ~

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Titch, May 29, 2012.

1. Everyone's been fired at least once in their lives, including me. :D

So, let's share our stories and hopefully get a laugh or two out of it! :smoke:

I'll go first:
    My first job, I was 16 at the time, washing up dishes n shit for less than minimum wage, shit hours, shit pay etc.
    I asked my boss for a pay rise (it was illegal what they were paying me), she got all pissy and was screaming at me...
    ... I was looking at her tits... :ey:
    ... She saw me, fired on the spot.

:smoke:

Next, next, next! :smoke:

2. Too long.

As a result, didn't read.

3. ^ lol its not even long

4. [quote name='"Jiggernex"']Too long.

As a result, didn't read.[/quote]

Duuuude whhhhyyyy do people say stuff like that? How lazy has our society become that when they go to a "real life stories" section of a website, they think they don't have time to read 3 sentences.

5. ^I didn't read your response.

6. lol so howd u no the response was aimed at you :smoke::p. One love guys :)

7. I saw my name in the quotes.

8. Worked at a christian bookstore, yelled Jesus Christ after slipping with 80 pounds of books in my hands.

9. Never been fired.

10. Never been fired either...

11. I was fired for cock-slapping my boss. Or maybe that's just my fantasy...

12. Now have that fantasy I think we've all done, except for maybe female members. Hell, they probably even wanna cock slap there boss as well.

13. Yes Even I was fired at one point. But I have been work with Motor Club of America Now for over 2 years. With Motor Club of America my Pay Checks have been over a $900 a week ever since I began. Just got paid $2952.00 Last Friday. We are Hiring for anyone who is looking for work. Motor Club Of America

14. I got sacked from my job in the cinema because I made myself a Tango Ice Blast and took it in the back and drank it, thought it was a bit of an over-reaction but they classed it as 'gross misconduct'.

15. i started at my company working summers at 15, i work for the same company at 21. Different position of course. Haha. Not been fired, and hopefully get my next promotion soon.

16. #16 falcon10911, Jul 20, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 20, 2012
    I've never been fired, maybe I just don't behave like an asshole, 6 different jobs. My first real job was when I was 19 I started as a student with a company as a casual employee, about 20 hrs a week. 5 months in I was working 44-50+ hour weeks while being on-call on weekends.

One thing I found is that if you're supervisor is being a douche of any sort, just throw them a smile and carry on with your day. Talk to them, but don't be needy or suck up. Start conversations and let them finish it. Another plant I worked at in the past had a manager nobody liked because she treated people badly. Everything I said above made her respect a 20 something year old more than someone who worked there for 20 something years.

These are all factory jobs that required skilled labor though. Never saw the point in working in a service.