Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

The Official "Feeling Good" Thread (no homo)

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by WIdankss1226, Jun 3, 2010.

1. Heyy! fellow tokers how've you've you been??? Hopefully pretty good because it''s been goin' alright for me :rolleyes:.

I just got paid from my somewhat new job and went to the mall and bought a few sac's:smoking:(near mall), some, clotches, shoes etc..
    you know how it is lol, get fresh :cool:.

I found my oldddd cd case the other day which had really chill music on it

Put this 'old new that i haven't listened to in longg time cd' in, and left listening to some pretty chill songs

Get home..get in my drive way and spark a bowl because my family is up north about an 90 minutes away and should be no worries.

The song that turned on next when i turned off the car ( radio stays on ) was the best fuckin song everrr!!

You guys gotta listen to it when you're by yourself smoking or with a good friend, its Nappy Roots - Po' Folks -

Try and look at the lyrics if you can, and just think about your life, the positives, the good things that happen, this songs amazing

Think about what your gonna do, that you know you CAN do to show people you COULD do it, Think about life in a positive way.

And just listen :)

This is pretty long i know, but listen to it and tell me what you guys think, and whats something you guys like to listen to/do that makes you feel good. (no homo)

2. spark like a doobie

cache it like a ruby

now your stoned like a noobie

shooby doobie shooby

3. pick it, pack it, fire it up come along,
    and take a hit from the bong,
    put the blunt down just for a second,
    dont get me wrong its not a new method,
    inhaleee,
    exhaleee,
    just got an ounce in the mail,

4. Pepper/Sublime is great toking music.

I smoke chewy like a mother fucking nut
    You got a grab bag hit the zags and roll her up
    Cuz a ***** like me, cant fake it when im high
    Get the visine for the tight red eyes
    Jumped in the Cutlass with the *****s from the set
    The blunt went out, but we aint done yet
    Get another one blaze like its barbeque beef
    it aint nuttin like a blunt for the funk in ya teeth

Andre Nickitina - Smoke dope & Rap

And pretty chill song btw :)