The OFFICIAL Fallout thread

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by Timwuznothere, Sep 7, 2010.

1. Alright my fellow blades the title explains it all, any discussion on any Fallout game past, present, and future. I'm personally really excited for Fallout New Vegas :hello:.

2. New Vegas is gonna be DA SHEEEEEEEEEET-yeah
    But i've been a mega fan since the first one came out :)

3. Fallout 3 was the shit. I can't wait for New Vegas to come out. It looks like it's going to be fucking sweet.

4. Yes Fallout 3 was epic. I've played the first and second games and I'm sure they're amazing I just never got into them. I'm just waiting for New Vegas so I can destroy Casers Legion and then maybe betray the NCR. :devious:

5. MAN

I can't get into this game! and i've been trying but it just aint happening..

is the beginning of the game slow, does it pick up more later on?

6. Do you mean Fallout 3 or Fallout one or two? Because I just couldn't get into the first two games

7. Fallout 1 and 2 are EXCELLENT! They are a bit difficult to get the hang of after playing only the third but when you do, the game gets great. Only bad thing is that the first two hold your hand alot less and a few times i was stuck just wondering what to do.

8. Yea that's what happened to me with Fallout out one and two. What do my fellow blades think of having a Vault boy as a tattoo? I don't know if I would get one but it could maybe work.

9. Personally I think it would be killer. Get the Bloody Mess perk picture, haha :p