Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

The OFFICIAL "Documentation of the Highest You Have Ever Been" Thread

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by BlackFlag, Jan 5, 2013.

1. one time me and my buddies went to a ghetto neighborhood to meet up with this one girl whose brother said she could get us some "sonicboom." my friend was a total junkie for ingesting any new drug that could get him fucked up so he obviously jumped for it. we went up to her window and she slid like half a blunt through the window screen and we didn't even have time to pay for it haha. later that night, we put it into a homemade water bottle bong with a hollowed pen to hold the blunt (after we had already smoked a couple) and the rest is history. i was so fucking high off my ass i could barely stand. i had to sit down and assess how high i was on my buddy's back porch and i think i started rocking backing and forth hugging some fat black girl that was with us at the time. i laughed so much at anything she said and i was just out of my shit. a little later we got picked up by some guys who said they would smoke us out and i tripped like 10 times trying to get to their car. i finally sit down inside and i just have this crazy euphoria from the comfy seats and i see a J get passed over to me and i honestly had no idea what to do with it. i just stared at it going like "what..wait...what?..what do i..." and shit. felt like hours before someone told me to hit it and pass it. i was beyond comprehending the state of my self and i just laid back in that car the highest i've ever been.

2. The highest i have ever been was from a night of constantly smoking. I had been smoking the entire weekend and meetinf a bunch of new people and just smoking me the fuck up. After about 3 hits from their glass contraption of death, I couldnt move for like 2 hours, i swear I thought the weed mighta been laced

3. Idk why, but one time me, my bro, and my ex all went out to the woods and smoked a few bowls of some mids. At first I didn't feel high at all, but I had to go to work. We left, went by my house and I dropped my bro off, hit my bong, and I took my ex home. Otw, I suddenly had tunnel vision and shit and felt like I was swerving. Dropped her off, went to work, and was so high I misspelled every word I tried to type. Crazy shit. Never was that high again till I tried train wreck.

4. I.. I don't remember :c

5. Got detained not arrested, but scared me enough to not smoke for a while. Took 90 days off. These are the events that occurred on day 91

Walk down to my friends house. They all just reupped so we had somewhere around an hp combined some sour d, dank purp, and some hash(east coast its a waste of time pretending to believe in strain names).

We then rolled 2 blunts, one with an eighth of sour, gram of hash and the other same but with purp. Split this between three people.

Halfway into blunt one my friend busts out some brownies he made. Ate three(gram in each), then smoked the second blunt.

Didnt move from my seat for 2.5 hours. Just laughed my ass off and enjoyed life. Eventually got up and ate an entire dominoes medium pizza to myself. Went to sleep around 5 hours into it. Woke up 12 hours later.

Highest ive ever been. Makes me want to take another t break sometime soon.

6. Watching weeds right now. :smoke:

7. ate a whole cheba chew deca dose one night about 5 hours into it i got retarded high i couldn't focus on anything all i could do is just sit there. finally i passed out around 12 woke up at 2pm the next day still high as fuck i passed out again and woke up at 8am the next day.

8. I was at a party and walked outside for some air. Kid I just met was also out there packing a bowl of white widow. Asked if I wanted to smoke and was like hell yeah dude. Took one hit and was feeling great. Then shit got serious. My legs felt like they were gonna give out so I sat down. Then everything started to fade like when you stand up real quickly. My vision turned into that black and white crackly stuff you see on tv when channel isn't working. Then I couldn't hear anything, just complete silence. I felt really peaceful cause it was calm but was scared cause I had no idea wtf was going on lol. I then heard some calm techno music and was like I need to rest my head. I rest my head and felt like I was falling into nothing with this awesome soothing techno going on. I kept thinking to myself I need to open my eyes and eventually I opened them and was mind blown. I was in another world the rest of the night lol.

9. My first edible high! Had a brownie that my friend made..I was so convinced and ready for it to kick in, then remembered I had to work. Being paranoid, i Called in, then loved every second of it afterwards!

10. What's up guys I am new here :wave:

Most high I have ever been was probably also one of the highlights of my teenage years. Me and my mates all starting blazing at the same time, we were about 15. We were still at the stage of smoking were any weed would get you extremely buzzed.

Anyway it was during the first intro months, and we went round one of my mates houses and rolled up some jays. Then proceeded to spark up and smoke out of his bedroom window. Got insanely frazzled. Me and another friend sat next to each other, our hands less then a foot away trying to throw back and forth a battery.. It was evident we were high, the battery would miss or most of the time barely make a few inches but we were engrossed.

We started watching How High, then ordered a pizza.
    We skinned up again and started to smoke. His bedroom window faced the driveway and road. As one of us was toking out the window,, the pizza guy is walking up the driveway, points at my mate with a cheeky grin.
    We were all like OH SHIT he saw us.

Went down, opened the door. The pizza guys ended up being a joker, asked if we were blazing, then asked if he could buy a joint of us. We obviously agreed and stood outside at 4pm smoking with him :smoking:

We ate, then put back on How high. When the credits rolled everyone looked at each other in amazement. "errr, guys. I don't remember any of the movie"

5 years later we still refer to that day as the day we got high the the pizza guy :D:D