The Official Damn, I Wish I Had THAT Thread

Discussion in 'General' started by Budzilla420, Apr 13, 2014.

1. #1 Budzilla420, Apr 13, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 13, 2014
    This is a thread dedicated to sharing that one thing that you really want. None of that "world peace" or "end starvation" shit. This is about that one material possession that if you won the lottery, if money was no object, you would hunt it down and get it and damn the expense.

For me, its this little beauty. 1959 Gibson Les Paul Standard Sunburst, because music just would never sound as sweet as it does through a half a million dollar guitar.

[​IMG]

Whats yours?

2. If I won the lottery I'd buy the following.....​
    Ben and Jerry's ice cream company
    [​IMG]
    Shark with a frickin' lazer beam on it's head
    [​IMG]
    This bitch.
    [​IMG]
    A personal gym
    [​IMG]

3. #3 Cawdswallup, Apr 13, 2014
    If i had the money to spend i would by my own island and build a mansion in it, probably other things too. It would need a small landing strip and a dock. I would buy a yacht. A private plane. I would buy a house in LA and a house in a few other countries.

I would buy a milita.

I would play my money into some political affairs and shift things in my favour.

I'd purchase fast cars and expensive bikes.

I would buy an assortment of firearms.

I would buy a theatre

And so much more...

4. So, basically, you would make your real life more like GTA?

5. It would be more like house of cards with a dash of GTA.

6. #6 Rainy Daze, Apr 13, 2014
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1397418676.005936.jpg
    New whip would be nice ( mach 1 stang)

7. 5-10 acres of prime farm land in hawaii.

mobile home/rv for temp. living, solar panels, crop and livestock and equipment.

then pretty much nothing else ever again.

8. This thread was suppose to be about the ONE thing youve always wanted. That one thing youve always been envious of and looked at it longingly in pictures or video and sighed to yourself because you knew youd never be able to have it, but if you ever won the lottery it would be the first thing you buy.

Shit, everyone would get some land, a house, and cars and boats and shit. This is suppose to be beyond that shit into some personal, deep meaningful shit....BUT, I aint even mad at you, because nobody has said "oh, Id give money to charity because Im a good person and so much better than you and I want everyone to know it, blah blah blah", so I forgive you

9. Is just be happy people are replying

10. I wish i had the money to buy all my true freinds and family homes and pay off their debt, then give everyone 20k each and be like, dont fuck this up :D

I feel fortunate to have the materialistic things I desire.

Getting an illness gave me a proper perspective on whats truly important to me.

11. #11 Budzilla420, Apr 13, 2014
    Id have been truely offended and butthurt if this thread went unreplied to, but the 2 dozen "Got robbed, plot my revenge" and "Omgz guis, im 12 and sooo high" threads that get made everyday keep getting pages upon pages of responses

12. Not much has changed since you left has it?

Not everyone is materialistic my brother, even though this society tries REALLY REALLY hard to make us that way.

13. Not much at all my friend.

I know not everyone is materialistic, and trust me, Im not materialistic in the least. But everyone has that 1 thing that they really, really want that is just so far out of reach that it seems impossible to ever reasonably expect to obtain it in your lifetime...mine just happens to be a 55 year old guitar that costs well over 6 figures.

14. I feel ya.

Ive never had a new car. I imagine someday ill get into a new car and hear the door make that "thud" sound as it closes. Then maybe ill push a button to start it and feel for a moment that i tasted middle class.

Ill die hapy after that :D

15. I want to buy an island and make it into a country if possible.

16. Hey OP,
    If i was endlessly rich, id buy you that guitar.

Would be worth seein you get your wish. I love to see other people happy. Its uplifting.

Im serious too.

17. GC Island.

:smoking:

18. Well man, well make a pact then. If you get rich, you buy me that guitar, and if I get rich, Ill buy you a brand new, 0 mile odometer Lamborgini or Ferrari
    What ever happened to this? I remember posting in the thread about it but never heard anything more about it.

19. Twice the idea has gone to shit now haha. I remember the first thread, some people were dead serious about making it happen.

20. I was pretty serious about it too, until I saw the geographical location on the map. One of the southern most tips of south america probably gets WAYYY too cold for my comfort.