The Official College Football thread

Discussion in 'All Sports' started by Deutschbag, Aug 29, 2008.

1. Cincinnati is playing Central Florida tonight on ABC. It’s almost half time and UCF is up 21-6. They haven’t lost in the last 22 games or something like that so I knew we were gonna have a hard time. Still some time left to come back. Don’t see it happening though.

2. Why is the ACC even playing a championship game? 7-5 Pittsburgh vs 12-0 clemson..

So much for ACC being one of the top conferences

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. It’s almost playoff time and this thread is officially dead.. Rest In Peace.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  4. watched Duke come back and win, Syracuse today do the same around have. I haven't watched many games and i'll be skipping the Gator bowl (taxslayer) for the first time since can remember. It's a night game on new years eve and we don't drink. But TX A&M vs NCstate will be good. I'll put in on the TV. Waiting on the seminoles to ax Willy but if they don't we are fucked. i don't care who calls plays on offense. But College has been good. I don't watch much else. I check stats on hockey

5. Bro no one posts in here anymore?

6. i watch college football still, just doing shit. FSU has to drop taggart. one more year of this and recruiting is going to be garbage

7. FSU fired taggart!!! now on to better things

• Like Like x 1
  8. Georgia and Auburn is the big game this week but I'm also keeping a eye on Michigan vs Michigan state.

9. The Buckeyes made Michigan there bitch again. I'm loving it. Auburn downs Bama. I also love that.

10. Yo how man how you been?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

11. good, i just randomly checked this again cause nobody can do anything lmao. surprised this place hasn't picked up. guess everyone forgot there long in.

• Like Like x 1
  12. Haha fr I started a grow thread if you’re interested. You should stop by!

13. I'm surprised at how good Kentucky's recruiting has picked up in the last 2 years
    We will have one hell of a O-line and D-line

• Like Like x 1
  14. they have look good at time. The SEC is hard to get even a 8 win season. I'm a Louisville fan so I can never root for the pussy cats.

• Like Like x 1
  15. It's all good anyways friend...the way shit is going we will be lucky to have college football this year...lol

• Agree Agree x 1
  16. #13496 Perpetual Burn, Jun 21, 2020
    Last edited: Jun 21, 2020
    Yo, what's up man? How ya been?

So glad we got rid of Taggart... what a disappointment he was... but more importantly I'm excited about Mike Norvell. I think he's gonna be legit.

Memphis had the 4th highest scoring offense the past three years behind Oklahoma, Ohio State and Alabama... that's good company.

And he signed more QBs in two months than Taggart did in two years... and talked Marvin Wilson and Tomorrion Terry into coming back instead of entering the Draft.

I think the Noles are gonna be good again in a hurry.

Go Noles!

• Like Like x 1
  17. This virus has me worried... but baseball and NASCAR are back in action...

We just need some kind of vaccine out there so people can feel safe... but I think the whole Covid scare was mostly BS. It's real but we totally overreacted...

Anyway, hopefully the big bucks football makes is too much for some half ass flu to shut down.

And UK is on the rise... getting better and better under Stoops. Woulda beat those dirty Crocs if your QB was healthy.

18. Fighting Irish baby!!!

19. they are about to play the rest of the nba games in orlando down the street from me. if u die u die, lets move on but not forget those who made money on this bs covid. amazon and big box retailers. and all of congress who sold stock.

20. Go Seminoles... and the Oregon Ducks.