The Official College Football thread

Discussion in 'All Sports' started by Deutschbag, Aug 29, 2008.

1. Perp I might needa place to stay when I come down there for the game ha ha

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. Jim Rome and Jim Harbaugh in a pussy fight. I liked the Walmart khakis line.

• Like Like x 1
  3. #12963 Perpetual Burn, Aug 22, 2016
    Last edited: Aug 22, 2016
    Well, I live in California... so you might want to find a hotel... but I'll ask my parents if you're welcome.

Although... usually I come home to visit for the FSU-UF game and Thanksgiving...

But this year I'm thinking about coming home for the Clemson game... I'd probably stay with my parents but we could probably link up and grab a beer and tailgate...

They've done some major renovations to the DOAK this summer... so it's gonna be a new experience for everyone at FSU games.

---

The AP Poll is out...

1. Alabama
    2. Clemson
    3. Oklahoma
    4. FSU
    5. LSU

The AP Top 25 Poll

---

FSU true Freshman QB Malik Henry has been suspended indefinitely for an unspecified violation of team rules...

This is tricky... we were expecting him to redshirt anyway... but with Maguire hurt and Henry suspended, if anything happens to Francois we might be forced to turn to Cosentino... who did not look good in that Peach Bowl against Houston... and didn't really play well in the spring game either... Henry was actually giving Francois and Maguire a real push.

Let's just hope Francois stays healthy... but he's a mobile guy so he may take some hits...

"Thou wilt keep him in perfect peace,
    whose mind is stayed on thee."
    -Isaiah

• Like Like x 1
  4. cristiano ronaldo is the good football player.

• Like Like x 1
  5. ^wrong thread.

• Like Like x 2
  6. MSU starts Friday woooooo

• Like Like x 1
  7. #12967 pinkfloyddsm, Sep 3, 2016
    Last edited: Sep 3, 2016
    Houston is looking like the real deal right now. Espn only gave them a 9% chance too.

8. Great upsets. lolz at LSU

9. I can't wait to beat ole miss tonight and be #3 in the country

10. FSU QB looks average

• Like Like x 2
  11. Maybe top 15 if you're lucky... 21-3

12. Quick, delete this before perp shows! Seriously guy is nice, not too much of a testament to ole miss though. FSU o line is horrid. Always pulling for the acc go noles tonight. ACC

13. WAT? we always play better in the second half rookie. #3 in the nation

14. This is a new team led by a diff QB but hey i stand corrected. Im gonna chalk it up to the football gods loving FSU and Ole Miss's soft ass secondary. You cant tell me you werent nervous until finding the endzone before halftime. :p

• Like Like x 1
  15. nervous... melt down, once we scored before half I knew we were good. Jimbo is to good of a coach

16. Ole Miss with an epic choke. FSU steamrolled them. Looks like it's Bama at No. 1 and everyone else is vanilla. Long season, don't buy the weekly hype. We all know FSU-Clemson will determine the ACC and a playoff spot.

• Like Like x 1
  17. Swooooooooooooooooopes

Thought I was watching Vince Young's bigger lil bro out there the other night

Everybody knew he was running that in for the win and there was nothing ND could do about it

18. lol

SoDak State put up 40 against #13 ranked TCU...

Big 12 will be a track meet again this year..