The Official College Football thread

Discussion in 'All Sports' started by Deutschbag, Aug 29, 2008.

1. Bro please get OU out of there. Every year there overhyped, they begged to play Clemson in the playoffs and got destroyed last year

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. I think OU will run the table... which will knock out Ohio State who will probably win the B1G. So they will be the #2 seed...

And they'll play Clemson again and get their asses kicked again hah... but Clemson will be the #3 seed because their only loss will be against FSU... who is gonna run the table 2013 style...

I think LSU will finally get some decent QB play and ride Fournette all the way to Atlanta where he'll run over the Gators...

Then run into a brick wall against the Noles... who will have the best D in the nation.

Then we'll get the rematch... FSU vs. Clemson in Tampa...

Then you'll find out why Francois and Cook will the the new rock stars of college football this time next year.

Get ready for it...

It's FSU time again. Title time.

Go Noles!

"Thou wilt keep him in perfect peace,
    whose mind is stayed on thee."
    -Isaiah

3. #12943 Perpetual Burn, Aug 8, 2016
    Last edited: Aug 8, 2016
    Showtime is doing a special on FSU football! This is awesome...

It's called A Season with Florida State.

Basically like Hard Knocks for college... but they're gonna follow us the whole season.

Looks awesome...

SHOWTIME Sports to Chronicle the 2016 FSU Football Season

Showtime knows. ESPN knows.

It's FSU time again!

Go Noles!

-Isaiah

4. Preseason polls don't mean shit

5. Hah, no kidding... MSU could start 1-5.

-Isaiah

6. I can't remember, did FSU beat lowly Houston?

• Like Like x 1
  7. Lol right they loss to a 2-5 Georgia tech team also unless FSU D has gotten 10x better they will lose to Clemson. Clemson has the best recording corps in the nation with the return of Mike Williams. Watson should have a field day against FSU.
    Oh yeah btw perp keep sleeping on UNC MIAMI and U of L y'all worry bout them before y'all ready for us

8. Houston would beat MSU... It's back to obscurity for Sparty...

FSU will have the best D in the nation... and it'll start with that D line loaded with first round talent... gonna swarm on Watson all night.

UNC can catch a beat down too... and Miami has been our bitch for over a half decade now...

And Clemson hasn't won in the DOAK in a decade... don't get your hopes up kid... y'all Clemsoned it...

It's FSU time again.

Go Noles!

-Isaiah

9. "FSU coming with the repeat led by the prophet jameis christ!"... "Everett Golson is the real deal, FSU time!!".. I dont think you should get your hopes up perp.

• Like Like x 2
  10. lolol

• Like Like x 1
  11. [​IMG] Lol perp good luck to FSU stopping him how much of a chance do you really think you have? Ignorance is bliss and you're as ignorant as they come.

12. We got an NFL D line. Derwin James is a future Pro Bowler. White is a lock down corner... and we got blue chip talent all over the LB corps.

We got a coaching staff that has actually won a National Title...

Oh, and we have the best RB in the NCAA and a future top 5 Draft pick blocking for him.

Francois was as highly touted as Watson coming out of High School and he's had a year to learn Coach Fishers system... that dropped 51 on you with a RS freshmen QB in your own house.

It's FSU time.... you better prey you do get blown out so you can get a rematch in the Playoffs.

FSU is the real deal. Bank on it.

Go Noles!

-Isaiah

13. @Perpetual Burn how do you think John Franklin III will do at Auburn ?

14. Lmao all you care about is the past and what jameis did. When are you gonna stop riding him and come to the present?? I know his jock gotta be hurting from ya. Y'all bout as real as GT winning the coastal. Furthermore, you don't even know if he's gonna start lmao macguire still there.

15. We liked John Franklin... Coach Fisher really wanted him... great wheels and can throw it. A bit a small but if he can play the role of Nick Marshall and provide a dynamic offense, the Tigers could do well on offense.

I ain't living in the past... I'm just telling you Jimbo Fisher runs a complex scheme and it takes time to learn it... I wish Francois would have played last year but it gave him time to learn the system and get to know his teammates...

Of course it'll be an open battle for the QB spot... just like Jacob Coker and Clint Trickett had their chance against Jameis...

But everyone on the inside at FSU knows Deondre Francois is the future... and the kids is gonna be our Deshaun Watson... with more talent and a better defense...

Title. Time.

Go Noles!

-Isaiah

• Like Like x 1
  16. Lmao I'm gonna stop there.. Yeah more talent than Watson... Funniest thing I've heard all gd year let me know when he posts 4,000 passing 1,000 rushing in a season, btw no player has ever done that besides Watson. Good luck semidope semichoak semiNOPE

17. I watched him on Last Chance U and he's incredibly athletic. He scored 6 tds and recorded 300 total yards in one half in a JUCO game. Gonna be interesting to watch him on the biggest stage once again

• Like Like x 1
  18. Ok, ok... I meant to say Francois has more talent around him. It's hard to say anybody will be as talented as Watson, already one of the best in the game IMO. But Francois as a similar skill set and has the potential to play as well as Watson this season...

Come get a preview on Labor Day.

-Isaiah

• Like Like x 1
  19. Well, looks like Francois has the starting QB job locked up... Sean Maguire broke a bone in his foot today and will be out for four weeks.

-Isaiah

• Like Like x 1