The Official COD:4 Xbox Live Thread

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by KingPins, Dec 6, 2007.

1. Alright, I know someone made a thread about COD:4 like a week ago, but figured id make an organized thread where we can all put our gamertags and chat while we play.

My gamertag is ClickClack041

Just post your username and ill send you a friend request next time I play.. Also, I started a GC Clan.. so if you want, you can make your clan tag "GC"

2. Fuck xbox. PC is where it's at ;)

I fucking love this game already at rank 40.

3. Fuck I want that game so bad. Cant play just yet, but will be able to soon. Everyone should def play that shit who ever has it on here, playin that shit online is so fun. Not just a regular shooter, you get levels and different skills and such. I loved makin headshots on NPCs in a demo through a wall. Its nasty, different guns can shoot through different shit its nice. Get a high powered rifle and you can totally take people out that think they are behind cover :}

Just gonna have to get used to playin an FPS with a controller, mouse is so much better.

4. Fuck yea, mouse is the ultimate weapon. Speaking of this, I'm gonna go play some CoD right now :D

5. Im only a level 30, ive been playing on and off for about a week.

I cant imagine it being better on PC than Xbox 360.

6. Me neither, and i'm level 30 too!

My gamertag is Bencker (i'm really creative.. :p) , i've played a total of 14 hours i think. Add me if you want to but be prepared for some not-so-fluent english ;) I'm not that bad though, i think..

7. PC > Any console when it comes to FPS.

But I'm on the 360 with COD4, SimpleCh4os.

8. Alright, ill send you 2 invites.

Heres the official list so far:

ClickClack041
    Bencker
    SimpleCh4os

9. JSm00th08

wont be on till tonight around 10, send me a request so i can see it when i get on, im usually blazed when i play an ill forget :)

10. As soon as i get my copy i'll be on for sure! My gamer tag is Ook005, but that'll be changing SOON lol I'll be sure to post my new gamer tag when i make it :D

11. Heres the official list so far:

ClickClack041
    Bencker
    SimpleCh4os
    JSm00th08

12. add me to that list

my gamer tag is dasdef. I usually play at night with my cousins. Add me!

13. Damn, I may have to pick this up tomorow when I get my paycheck.

14. Heres the official list so far:

ClickClack041
    Bencker
    SimpleCh4os
    JSm00th08
    Dasdef

EDIT- make sure you check ur messages, i have sent each of you a friends request.

15. Im online now, if anyones around.

16. My names Bwood87 on there and im pretty much on all the time since I got nothing else to do.

17. Hey, ill send you a request now... im online now and will probably be down for a couple more games

18. Hehe, we were in the same game.. I was against you lol.

19. holla at me homie

gamer tag - Capnkillaho

20. yo dudes, hit me up.. I got kingpins. Whose up for a GC clan? Could be fun :smoke: