SkunkRollers jewelry and clothing emporium (post your pick-ups)

Discussion in 'Fashion & Lifestyle Trends' started by SkunkRoller, Dec 26, 2019.

1. Just Got this Too what Yall think? Im Wearing The Blue Outfit RN.
    m_5f36c11a2f3d19900df7dc07.jpg
    m_5f36c1193cda882cdc6a7474.jpg
    bandana_print_2_piece_set_playsuit_1541313251_1595ca16_progressive.jpg

~Toni~

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. You'll fit right in on the streets of Khao San Road :smoke:

• Winner Winner x 2

3. Lol are You Talking about me? Whats Khao San Road?

~Toni~

• Winner Winner x 1
  4. Well, I am the sole contribution to your thread so far. So of course I'm talking about you :laughing:

Khao San Road is the backpacker district of Bangkok, in Thailand. Your new threads are very reminiscent of the kind of clothing they sell there, and what you'll see many travellers in South East Asia wearing.

It was a compliment. My wife still has plenty of stuff like that from our travels. I even have a similar pair of pants myself somewhere.

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1

5. Ohhh this is 1-2 Many thread lol I Posted the Same ting in My thread to as well as Other Outfits if you Wanna Check them Out.

Anyways Thank For The Compliment Andy Sorry if I Sounded Like a B*tch iam not feelin That Good Today. That's pretty Cool Info tho I never knew that Thank You for telling me about it. That's Cool Yall Have them as well.

~Toni~

• Winner Winner x 1
  6. Silly me, I saw that it was the top of a page and automatically assumed I'd clicked into a fresh thread. Blame the weed. Regardless - dig it, T!

Hope you're back to feeling good soon. At least you're looking good in the new blues. :smoke:

• Winner Winner x 2
  7. Ohh its Ok..I Tagged You in My thread too if you wanna Check what I got in there. Thank You for the Kind Words On me an also My Clothes Andy tho it means a lot. You Right lol im always Looking Good even when I Feel Bad :p

~Toni~

• Winner Winner x 2
  8. New clothes in 5 weeks.

• Winner Winner x 1
    • Winner Winner x 2
  9. I got another hat but it's probably not worth posting.

• Winner Winner x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  10. Got this as well, it's in the post.

Screenshot_20210919-170134.png
    Screenshot_20210919-170145.png

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  11. Here's a better photo of the shoes.

DSC_0010.JPG

• Winner Winner x 2
  12. Columbia thermal ski jacket.

_20210922_150001.JPG

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  13. I Gotta Say You Know How To Dress In Style D IMO.

~Toni~

• Winner Winner x 1
  14. Thanks Toni, I usually buy black clothes but that Columbia jacket has sweet features like silver thermal material, thermal cuffs in sleeves, sneaky pockets to stash 1/8ths etc. It was worth the money I paid.

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  15. I just got given the new Manchester United Home shirt from my bro in law :hello::hello:
    upload_2021-9-24_17-37-12.png

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1