SkunkRollers jewelry and clothing emporium (post your pick-ups)

Discussion in 'Fashion & Lifestyle Trends' started by SkunkRoller, Dec 26, 2019.

1. Scripted Souls is the tattoo shop my homie works at, and I like the new ones! I'd wear that lakers jersey for sho, I just got a new lakers cap.

• Winner Winner x 1
  2. #62 Dizzy, May 3, 2021
    Last edited: May 4, 2021
    Yup Yup lol I Feeling Happy That I Got Them Now so ion Have to Worry About My Orders Getting Messed Up or Stolen. Do You Like Them Too Sis?

~Toni~

3. Ohhh That's a Cool Name For The Tattoo Shop D. Thank You For The Kind Words Lol But That Lakers Jersey More Like a Dress on Me lol. Do You Have Alotta Jerseys Over There Tho?

~Toni~

4. Pretty much every big store here has a variety of American jerseys and nba/nfl hats etc aswell as local sports apparel.

• Winner Winner x 1
  5. #65 Dizzy, May 3, 2021
    Last edited: May 3, 2021

OoOo What's Your Favorites? I Love NBA Ones Too lol I Got One With My Own Last Name on it too an it says 4:20 Too. :D

~Toni~

6. LA Lakers and LA Kings, I don't know much about American sports lol but those 2 teams got some good clothes.

• Winner Winner x 1

7. Ohhhh Those are Good Teams. What Are Some from Over in Australia? Yea So Do The Raiders as Well Lol I Love That Team But There Clothes Look Good On Me too. My Jersey That Has My Last Name an 420 on it is Pink tho lol because that My Favorite Color.

~Toni~

8. We've got a few basketball teams like Adelaide 36ers etc but not many and a few rugby teams (similar to nfl) and I've got some raiders clothing forgot to mention them.

• Winner Winner x 1
  9. Not Surprised At All lol. Raiders Own! Just Like You. ;) What Other Kinda Clothes You Be Wearing? Much Respect D! I'll Probably Post New Clothes I Get in Here Soon too.

~Toni~

10. Got hilfiger, had some Ralph Lauren back in the day and a few other brands, but mainly nike now.

And that red champion shirt is coming today I'll post a pic when it arrives!

• Winner Winner x 1
  11. Nice Min I Got Some Hilfiger Clothes j Think it Isa Halter Top some Were in My Closet. Ralph Lauren Probably Look Good AF on You Tho if I am Picturing it Right. Nike Always a Good Choice too. Looking Forward to Seeing The Pic D!

~Toni~

12. Just Got this Delivered Here my House too for me Now.
    181828823_522053275484556_1398607088704379018_n.jpg

cbvds.jpg

~Toni~

• Like Like x 1
  13. These are my 2 new shirts. Might get another one next week.

20210507_033218.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  14. I Love Them Both D! Which One You Going With First? Black an Red a Color Combo I Go With Alot too. Did You See My Newest Outfits Up Above? Let's See The One You Get Next Week Too Please?

~Toni~

15. I will be buying it next week but not sure how long shipping will take. But I'll post when I get it.

• Winner Winner x 1

16. Oh Ok. That's Cool Then. Do You Know What You Getting? Do You Like My New Ones Too that I Post Above? They Kinda Like The Others.

~Toni~

17. I like them, I bet the black outfit would look fly on you! And I'm hoping to get a nautica or Ralph polo. Might get a jumper I'll have to wait to see how much money I have.

• Winner Winner x 1

18. Thank You lol That's 2 People Who Like The Black One Better Now lol. I Think They Both Flii tho. I Wanna See More Pics of Yours When You Get Them. Also Do You Ever Wear Chains or Grills or Stuff Like that J/W?

~Toni~

19. I wear watches and rings but don't have any atm. I do like them a lot just can't afford it for a few months.

• Like Like x 1

20. Ohhh Damn I was Going to Ask If You Had Any Pics of The Cool Rings. Anywho ima Probably Wear One of My New Outfits Tommorow but Iono Which One Yet tho.

~Toni~