The Official: Classic game thread

Discussion in 'General' started by Grim Bongmaster, Feb 28, 2005.

1. Doom 2
    (try to get screen shots)

Attached Files:

2. Toejam and Earl! On the megadrive! That game used to rule.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. Super Mario Kart

Attached Files:

4. Ah damn, i used to play toe jam and earl all the time.

Mike Tyson's Punchout.

Attached Files:

5. I cant find any screenshots for it but: Beavis and Butthead for the sega genesis. If you havent played that game and you own a sega, go and get it. Its like a side scrolling game and you are trying to get to GWAR, its soo fucking sick.

6. damn straight it did, i used to love that shit, too bad i can't find a used copy of it :(

7. Donkey Kong country [​IMG]

..the other ones are good too :smoke:

8. Remember Wolfenstein Lol. Shootin Up Nazis

9. Tetris Attack [​IMG]

I use to play this game for nights in a row :smoke:

10. Anyone remember shadow warrior or duke nukem 3d???? some great games that i spent HOURS on.

11. Hahahah, yeah. Wolfenstein was badass El-P.

Sunset Riders was also fun.

12. my favorite nes game!!

Attached Files:

13. hey grim, props for the rotating rocko theme avatars

14. here is a classic

Attached Files:

15. hell yes, wish i could find a version of the original pong online, all i can find are new versions with all kinds of colors and graphics

16. man, they're not rotating, that bastard boondock started a thread for stealing other peoples avatars. So I stole sensi's, not realizing that I had deleted my original rocko avatar... I really liked that rocko avatar too... :(

edit: forgot to add that I couldn't find that rocko pic..
    god damnit.. :mad:

17. I used to play the actual original Pong game at my grandparents house when I was kid. Complete with twist knob controllers, and budget graphics. :D

18. man, my all time favorite child hood game would have to be either Oregon trail, or the space quest series.

19. here is one of my favorite genesis games called alex kidd in the enchanted castle
    it is really corny and so simple that a 3 year old could play it
    it also had a cool thing where you bet money then played rock scisssor paper for stuff

Attached Files:

20. is it possible to get any of those great nintendo games for ps1/2? like burning certain ROM's onto a cd and then throwing it into your ps2?