the official cigarette appreciation thread

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by YouSuckDude, Sep 4, 2009.

1. lucky you...i wish i had a cig...i get a weird kind of high when i dont have a cig after i smoke weed. thats the only time i crave a cig. i dont know if this made any sense im really high. south park is on right now for anyone watching it. :bongin:

2. Just realized I've been 2 months without a cigarette today. I was never that heavy of a smoker..at most, half a pack a day. Then rationality kicked in, and, well, I don't smoke tobacco anymore.

3. fuck that menthol shit, reds all the way baby

4. I enjoy variety. reds are my fav tho

[​IMG]

cartons
    the Niagara's arent great but they arent bad traded the carton for some addys
    [​IMG]

5. NEWPORTS!
    the best cigarette. a lot of menthols taste like toothpaste to me, and full flavors just aren't that great. also i would say that kools have stronger menthol flavor to them, though newports are stronger. i'll smoke any cigarette if i need one, but newports are all i really enjoy. speaking of which... it's newport time!

6. I dont really like smoking cigs unless i am really drunk..

When I do I go American Spirits, unless im feeling poor, then mavericks :devious:

7. How are those Niagras? I want to find those, they look pretty high quality to me.

Right now I smoke Camel Menthols. With the new menthol capsules in the filters, they're awesome. Second menthol choice is definitely KOOLs. And otherwise, I like a good American Spirit.

8. I can go for some american spirits

9. Kool hundos, Newports or Marlboro Reds... That is when I smoke.

Haven't had a cig in seven weeks and hope to keep it that way but I know that wont last.

I've been craving especially as of lately.

10. Marlboro reds, menthols. Newports. Camel Crush. That is all.

11. lmao!!!! I only smoke when I roll or drink and someone offers me. If someone offers me one and I'm done smoking then I will. I'm trying to spend the money I would on cigs on weed :D

Oh yeah and....camel crush FTMFW

12. Oh yeah?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2HCdRk0o5yk]YouTube - Family Guy - Smoke![/ame]
    For real, it just doesn't feel right not smoking a cigarette after a session.

13. "I smoke my newport to the butt like it's the last motha fucka left"

14. #57 iNate, Oct 10, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 10, 2009
    Marb Menthols or Newports. I hate to appreciate it though, tryna quit. And to the ppl above, it really does hit the spot lighting up a square after a smokin session or when your thizzin or loaded, even when your fryin lol oh yeah and the occasional Black n Mild

15. I won't blaze unless I've got a cancer stick waitin for afterwards

Neport Mediums FTW! all about the blue box

16. I guess cigarettes are just something people will always have to use as a crutch
    I'm a "social smoker" but i make a point not to get 'hooked'
    because theres nobody here who can say they dont regret smoking tobacco
    theres also nobody here who can say they do regret smoking cannabis
    :smoke:

17. Kamel Reds. maddafuckin awesome :smoking: