the Official Chuck Norris Thread

Discussion in 'General' started by twilightXtoker, Aug 31, 2007.

1. let's just see how many chuck norris jokes we can gather in this thread

ill start-Chuck Norris started racism the day he lost a game of connect-four to Mr. T

EDIT: GIVE ME A FUNNY/ORIGINAL CHUCK NORRIS JOKE THAT YOU DIDNT GOOGLE ON THE INTERNET AND ILL GIVE YOU +REP

2. chuck norris can win a game of connect 4 in 3 moves

3. Chuck Norris owns the greatest poker face of all-time. It helped him win the 1983 world series of poker despite him holding just a joker, a 2 of clubs, a 7 of spades, and a green number 4 from Uno and a monopoly 'get out of jail free' card.

Chuck Norris once roundhouse kicked someone so hard that his foot broke the speed of light, went back in time, and killed Amelia Earhart while she was flying over the Pacific Ocean.

4. I have a beagle whos official name on his registration papers is Chuck Norris. Thats not a joke, its a fact.

5. jack bauer is the reason chuck norris sleeps with a night light

6. Chuck Norris is currently suing NBC, claiming Law and Order are trademarked names for his left and right legs.

7. Chuck Norris once visited the Virgin Islands.. after he left, they were only known to be The Islands

8. lol I know chuck norris

hes a nice guy has kids too

9. You fool, Chuck Norris does not lose. He lets his opponent win.

10. chuck norris isnt afraid of the dark, the dark is afraid of chuck norris.......

chuck norris doesnt sleep.......he waits

11. -superman wears chuck norris pajamas to bed

-the boogie man checks under his bed for chuck norris

12. Chuck Norris once ate three 72 oz. steaks in one hour. He spent the first 45 minutes having sex with his waitress.

13. Chuck Norris doesn't read books.

He just stares them down until he gets the information he wants.

14. I got a Chuck Norris type joke about a football player for Florida State named Lawrence Timmons...

In a High School game Lawrence Timmons once simultaneously tackled the entire opposing team on a trick play because he didn't know who had the ball.

15. chuck norris can win a game of connect four in three moves.

16. chuck norris doesnt dodge bullets, bullets dodge chuck norris.

17. Chuck Norris counted to infinity... twice.

18. <object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/n8QAeoFdM5g"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/n8QAeoFdM5g" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

19. Chuck Norris gave Mona Lisa her smile

20. When Chuck Norris jumps into a pool he doesn't get wet, the water gets Chuck Norris.