The Official Change Appreciation Thread

Discussion in 'General' started by smooth08, Sep 16, 2007.

1. no not for change in the world or any of that kind of change, im talkin about the loose change that quietly accumulates in the console of your car or a jar in your room, the change you throw in your "change spot" without a second thought, but when the chips are down and your looking for munchies money, that change is always there, providing you with jusssttt enough money to get you that fast food to cure your munchies..... this threads for you, change.

[​IMG]

2. HAHAH SO FUCKING TRUE. Once we and my friend were so fuckin hungry and we stopped at a buffet place... needless to say, after we searched our wallets, we were able to gather 5$ worth of change from my console, and i went in there and when she asked me to pay i dumped all the change out on a counter.... Coupled with the stupid grin on my face she got pretty mad.

3. now that they got those machines in every grocery store where you exchange your change for cash, i save all my shit till i know i got around 100$, then go buy a 1/4 of dank

4. [​IMG]
    Fuck change.. i got stacks :)

5. bump

come on none of you guys have ever bought a 5 dollar fast food meal baked as fuck with all change?

6. fuck yeah man i have, food, gas, smokes, a bag of smoke, coin starrin it up. bilo has coinstars turns it tinto paper in like 2 mins for like 15% of the change!

7. hell yea haha, i've always called the center console of my car the blunt fund, cuz thats the change i use to buy blunts with

8. Quarters, dimes, and nickles are good, but fuck pennies. There is no good goddamn reason that there should be pennies in existence, I fuckin hate em.

9. hahaha i have always called it that too:smoke::smoke:

10. YES! i only eat fast food if i have change. I feel bad for you americans, you don't have twonies, or loonies.

11. We go walking most evenings and pick up any change we find. Must have found over fifty
    bucks in change over the years. Mostly pennies, but you'd be amazed how many quarters
    I've found. Usually right next to a parking space, where people pull out their keys and don't
    even realise they're dropping change. We've got a couple of jars full of it.

Change is awesome.

12. I get a lot of stuff with change. If you have change please pass it my way when I ask you on the streets.

Give me quarter for the bus/brew/bud/other drugs/munchies it's all good, haha.:D

13. Haha if I really put in a lot of effort I can possibly make that in a day. Good shit