The Official Caught Wanking it Thread

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by l.don, Sep 9, 2009.

1. Lol I'm actually embarrassed for you. How are you going to face you dad after that.

2. my big sis caUght me pullin my pork when i was twelve. it was small appt. w/ 1 bathroom and i guess i forgot to lock tha door. i tried to play it off likke i was pissn cause i was standing up n all. don't know if she bought it tho lol, memories..

3. i was grabbing a quick one once while i thought my mom was asleep. i was doing it on my stomach, and using this little vibrating thing. mom busted in the room, and i didnt have time to try to turn the thing off, so i just laid on top of it, yelling at her to get out and let me sleep. it was fucking awful, because i could hear a muffled vibration sound, so i just kept yelling until she was out the door to drown it out.

4. Pics or it didnt happen^

Haha sorry i'm totally kidding :p

• Like Like x 1
  5. I was staying at my friends one night cause we were having a huge toke session. Anyways his sister was away for the day so I used her room to sleep. I was high, had music and had a boner, so i started wacking off like no other and jizzed all over the bed sheets. I didnt even clean it up cause I passed out. The next day I get up leave the room and go to my buddy and start another wake n bake. her sister comes in and she goes into her room. seconds later she storms out of the room and yells, "whose the mutha fucking prick that jacked off on my black bed sheets".

6. AHAHahahahah, i can't believe you said that. I hope you're not serious hahaha.

"I'm thinking about actually getting my own place now so i can wank it whenever i want."

7. roffffffffffffl at all these posts gonna be 1 fuck of a thread.

8. ahahahah the other dad my girlfriends dad caught her wanking me.it suucks. mad awkward.

9. ^^this + your avatar is hot.

10. this thread made me smile for the first time in 2 weeks. +rep to the OP

11. lmao:hello:

12. Ahehe that mutha fucka was you aha don't lie.

Oh mizzane. :smoking:

13. lmao damn i lmao'd 2 tht

the only time was when i was younger like 7th grade...i had my green bay packers bed sheets up watchin tv(just for a distraction not for pleasure)

i thought my door was locked..she busted in...and i just like grab all my covers and fall on the floor at her feet..lol i dont know what i was thinking

she just said "what r u doing" and i said "watching tv" as i looked up lol...wow she just walkd out and we never talked about it

14. i moved out cause i needed the freedom to smoke... but it works for people who like to wank it

15. my brother used to come home from work in the middle of the night some mornings you walk by and are like "hey i smell weed" go in and hes passed out with his cock out and Disney channel on lol

16. LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO been there lmfaoo 2 funny

17. I'd bust a nut to Kim Possible, no problem

• Like Like x 1

18. l o l

19. dude. when i was little i was wankin it hard under the covers round 10pm, and my mom walked in for a talk about my grades. i was naked under the covers and while me and my mom were havin a convo, i was nutting all under my covers. I am proud of hiding my nutting. ;)

20. hahahahahaha
    gud wahn

i havent been caught but one time I walked in here to get on the computer and my dad was sittin here watching some webcam strip show thing :hello: and he clicked it out but I had already turned around and left.. quickly :D