The OFFICIAL bugging/paranoia out thread!!

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Toke'mon, Nov 15, 2008.

1. Haha ok, so today my parents and sister had gone out for ahwile. So being the weed lover i am decided to pack a bowl in my new pipe, it wasnt very big but i underestimated the strength of the weed and how i rarely smoke pure. So i finished the bowl and west inside, changed my shirt and sprayed some linx ^^.
    I went downstairs and turned on the comp, i was getting increasingly high and got awful red eye. This is when i started to bug out, i know my mum doesnt like weed and is tottally against smoking it, i was afraid they'd come home soon and id be incredibly high. I turned searched on GC for a way to have a fast comedown but to no avail. I turned of the computer and ran upstairs and put on a hoodie so it would disguise my high :rolleyes: Haha this did work, so once again i ran upstairs and took all my clothes off to have a shower, cause that sometimes helps comedowns. There was no hot water because id already had a shower when i woke up :( So i had a cold shower which did not help in the slightest and effectively increased my high, i got out and quickly dried myself and ran down stairs again to make some espresso to make me less lethergic and giggly, this again did not work and i was proper bugging out at this point. So at this point i decided to phone my mate up and telling what happened and to ask if i could chill at his since his parents were out. He said yeh and i practically ran for 10 mins to his house. We chilled there for a few hours and now i am at home, with a steak sammich typing this while very mellow and chilled out. My high lasted around 4 hours :smoking:

And a party tonight where i intend to smoke some more Bud (i believe it to be peacemaker) out of my pipe, gunna be stooooned. :)

Happy evening GC

2. I have you beat. It was the third time I ever got high. I was 18, and was at my friend/dealer's house. I was Already being paranoid as fuck, and as high as I've ever been. Then, this italian looking dude walks right into his basement. Earlier my friend had told us to lock the door so no one could get in.

So, he proceeds to talk to my friend. He said something about "talking to the boss about a job." Great, I thought, my friend is in the mafia. This delusion persisted for several hours. In my mind, guys in top hats with tommy guns waited around every corner in his house.

Turns out it was a janitorial job at a hospital.

3. AHaha thats excellent, i love that when ur high, you can believe that would make little sense when sober.
    ehehe

4. Was it like your first time smoking?

5. I have had such a similiar time to this, but im not sure if it was real or not?!. One night me and some friends were dropped at a pizza place while my friend went to get gas. It was late and they were closing up, so we just chilled outside. They kind of got annoyed that we were out there, and as we weere about to leave a black on black jeep pulls up, and this fat italian guy gets out. Meanwhile the shop owned was sweeping. The mafia guy took the broom and essentially explained to how to sweep the store. He proceeded to go behind the counter and evenutally he came out with a Brown Bag.

Chicken Roll or Extortion Money... now thats a bug out :smoking::smoking:

6. I have a weird story like that too.

I was in Germany, high as fuck outside my hotel. A sick ass red Mercedes rolls up to the front and a big guy wearing a pin stripe suit gets out smoking a cigar and walks in the hotel. Comes back out with a suitcase, gets back in, and his driver takes off.

7. No. It was my fourth time. I said third time I was high because I didn't get high the first time. Doin' it wrong, I suppose. :)

8. how do you smoke weed wrongly

9. Not inhaling properly. I had never done anything prior to that day, except nitrous at the dentist.

10. #10 Weebie, Nov 15, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 15, 2008

Out of everything in this thread,,, This made me crack up the most :smoking:

11. Have any of you ever hotboxed a car? I swear one time that there was a police cruiser coming down the street we were toking on I almost shit my pants

12. one time i was in a hotboxed car. we rolled down the windows and went to the blvd with smoke clouds coming out the car and tried to pick up this hoodrat. then we hit a few parked cars and aborted that shit. I wasn't paranoid though just laughing my ass off.