The Official Broken Piece Thread

Discussion in 'Smoking Pipes, Glass Spoon Pipes' started by DR. HyTOP, Jul 9, 2009.

1. This is the place to tell your stories of how any of your pieces met their demise. Include before and after pictures if you have them.

Ok one time me and my friend were smoking in my room. We were using my first bowl, it was a locally blown little red one and it was pretty thin glass. He had just picked up smoking shortly before so he was high as piss. I was watching T.V. and my friend was trying to clear out the bowl or something and he blew out a big piece of the bowl section. and that was the end of that piece.

2. My first piece met it's demise that way. I had hit a lul in smoking, where for a while I thought I would quit for good (so glad I didn't!). I was cleaning out my pipe, my first glass piece EVER mind you, also the first thing I ever bought that I had to be 18 to buy. I was young and stupid and I was trying to use a steak knife tip to scrape the bowl (I figured one more bowl before I quit for good and sell the pipe). I pushed too hard or something and all of a sudden the inner bowl was no more. It was super sad because not more then 4 months later I moved, took up smoking again, and missed my pipe something fierce! R.I.P. Dolly

3. The same exact situation happened to me twice during High School. I put my bowl in my locker under a whole mess of shit (gym clothes...sweatshirts...papers, etc) and BOTH times I was high as fuck, and pulled all my stuff out to clean it, and dropped them both in the hallway during class change. I just slammed my head against my locker and left the broken glass on the ground. I was straight pissed.

Btw: This happened twice in two weeks.

4. Let's see- hmm well I had this spoon with a GIANT bowl no shit you could fit a gram in it. I bought it with my mom and my best friend who was in town from Detroit. I had it for almost 2 years and i had it in my purse in like 3 socks because I didnt have a case for it. I was coming home from camping and i dropped my purse in my driveway- i was super high and didn't even think of it at the time so i just picked up my purse and moved on. Later on I went to pack it up and i took the socks outta my purse and just heard broken glass inside it was super sad. I'm pretty sure I actually cried lol. It was the best bowl ever!

5. I was trying to clean a bong i bought on GC for like 40 bucks before me and my buddies smoked. I was shaking it near my sink and the bottom smashed into the side by accident. Everyone was so pissed and I was just like FML

6. My first piece was named penny lane. I had her for about two years and one night after a party. I passed out in this girls bed and I put my pants on her computer chair. I wake up and she rips my pants off the chair to use it and I see my very first spoon fall to the tile ground and shatter. It was one of the saddest moments of my life.

7. My first glass was a little spoon. And me and my friend were hot boxing my garage we packed about about bowls so were were BLASTED I was stupid and put my bowl on the hood of my car and i walked away and heard a sliding noise in slow motion I see my bowl free falling toward the hard cement ground in slow motion I see it basically explode into a million peices. I laughed cuz I was stoned but then I got angry.