the official boredom thread

Discussion in 'The Great Indoors' started by j-mf-s, Mar 4, 2014.

1. Take a breather and get a nut if you can finish the paper in time!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. It's a new day! About to smoke some more Buddha and take a buddy to do his tax return.

3. It's a bit late to wake up from a 4 hour food coma.... Shit lol.  Barely got away with takin' a few hits.  Now I'm in bed eating some chocolate and bs'ing on here.

4. Whats up guys??

5. Not shit.  How are you?

6. Bored, I have some wax ready for dabbing, but even then there's nothing to do, anybody have cod ghost for the ps4 and want to get on that extinction :)?

7. god's crack is an interesting strain.  Not too visually appealing... grey-green, not too hairy, trichs are decent on the inside but not on the surface of the buds... very dense though and a nice high.  watching some sunny and cooking beef and broccoli tonight.

8. Just chillin got home from my girls house and boutta toke up and play some GTA V

Peaceeeeeee

9. This thread hasn't exactly flourished lol

10. bored as fudgeeee. tons of pain right now with no bud, no booze, not even mere advil to take down swelling. its been a gosh awful night. was playing some pc games earlier, but the pain got to bad and now i cant grip my mouse. so now im sippin a dew, and following the nightly ritual of 9 hours of adult swim. too bad the shows repeat themselves half way through. lets hope i can sleep before then. not to mention my 21st birthday is in 5 days and i literally have no plans, or a hookup for birthday bud.

11. Why in pain?

12. i have severe anxiety. black outs, the whole lot. sometimes, if its an especially bad night, i do alot of stupid things that i cant remember. like punching stuff, breaking things etc. i figure its probably broken. sure hasnt hurt this badly before, and ive broken it a few times now. 

13. Your hand, or?

14. yessirie. damn hand. sorry if im sounding incoherent or not making sense, sleep has eluded me for several days. which could have quite possbily added to the severity of tonights blackout.

15. Is it epilepsy? Alcohol abuse?

16. a mix of alot of things, but neither of those. PTSD, major depressive, insomnia, eating disorder...im just a friendly blade who has their own good share of struggles. but nothing i cant handle. except the blackouts, the blackouts are tough

17. Dang! I have bipolar OCD PTSD adhd and avoidant personality lol. Welcome to the club!

18. I’m a public masturbater