Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

The Official Blunt Ride Thread!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by puffinonablunt, Feb 22, 2010.

1. Post stories about blunt rides and going on blunt rides here. We got the best bluntrides in Pennsylvania.

2. The other day I went on a blunt ride and got really high.

3. Pete, that was almost too damn exiting. Now I gotta go back to my boring life.. =/

4. We already know:)

5. Went on a blunt ride one time, my buddy didn't have his license, so I got to drive his 4.6 V8 T-Bird... We're cruisin for a bit, and have to get back home, I'm so high I can hardly drive and I almost fakied a turn infront of a cop... He followed us for like ten miles and we we're shitting out pants, finally we ditched him.. Scary night. :smoking:

6. Mine is similar to trail. There was a car on my ass for like 5 miles, and I was like wtf, while we were smoking of course. Of course it was the cops. As we were getting pulled over, we realized there was no-where to stash it and we obviously couldn't toss it out the window, as it was daytime and there were 2 cops. So.. I ate it. Good thing too, they searched the car.

7. I went for a Route, that's what we call it here, and i forgot the rest. but it was fun

8. smoked 2-3 blunts goin to the autoshow man watta trip :smoking:

9. Broo me 2!
    Gotta love blunt rides/hot boxes.

10. yeahhh route it god4point0

va is great routess

11. shit! you get caught/charged?

12. #12 salvucci91, Feb 22, 2010
    Last edited: Jan 19, 2017
    ~

13. hell yea man you gotta eat it if you get pulled over, if they find anything left youre fucked.

14. smoked a fatty solo to the dome on the way to work..it was great haha

15. One time two friends and myself where driving around hot boxing the fuck out of my car and as we drove over a large bridge in my town we realized there was a sobriety check point on the other side. We rolled down the windows and tossed all the blunts and pipes as we were descending the bridge. We pulled up to the stop light at the bottom of the large bridge and a police officer was immediately at my window asking for my ID.

When the cop returned he promptly handed me my license and told me to have a great evening. I drove home and got blazed then went to sleep. The next morning I went back to the bridge and grabbed our pipes.

Ahh roadies.:)

16. Sonic is amazing!!! If you really want to blow your mind, get a Strawberry Cream Slush, those are DELICIOUS!!

17. #17 dan k, Feb 22, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 22, 2010
    we call em blunt cruises
    last year or the year before, i dont remember...
    i had just picked up two buddies and we where almost out of town so i lit up the blunt and turned up the music, i had 2 rockford fozgate 12" subs in my car so we where bumpin loud
    about 20 seconds later i made an illegal lane change in a 2 lane round-a-bout cause i thought i wanted to go left but i ended up going straight and right after i get through i seen berries and cherries in my reer-view mirror so i snubbed out the blunt in the ash tray and we all lit cigs and started puffin away at them... he came up to the car and took my license back to his car then came back and was like "i just wanted to let you know that you should turn your headlights on".

it was like 9pm in the spring so it was like right after the sun went down and it was still kinda light out

anyways he let us go and we sparked that bitch back up
    scared the shit out of me though...

18. haha sounds like some white castle shit

19. Na man, everything went right into my stomach. I was obviously high when they were searching. So high in fact, that I was considering throwing it up so I could smoke it