The OFFICIAL Black Friday Discussion THREAD

Discussion in 'General' started by Matticus, Nov 14, 2011.

1. they'd call that shit green friday :p

2. Oops. Didn't realize that was there...

3. On Amazon.com's countdown to black friday deals, they have selected video games buy one get one 50% off.

Video:
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y0JS31Uu_rs]Amazon.com HALF OFF VIDEO GAMES from the BLACK FRIDAY COUNTDOWN DEALS - YouTube[/ame]

Direct link:
    [ame=http://www.amazon.com/gp/feature.html/ref=amb_link_358814582_2?ie=UTF8&plgroup=1&docId=1000748441&pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_s=right-2&pf_rd_r=0HXBC4G5KV2PAQ1GPFDT&pf_rd_t=101&pf_rd_p=1331351142&pf_rd_i=409566]Video Games: Buy One, Get One 50% Off[/ame]

4. You still didn't answer this question. It's not a penis but it looks like one so you should change it.

5. Well ill be working on Black Friday at Target. Wish me luck guys

6. How many Blades are going to try and buy the 42 inch 1080P tv for 199$ at Best Buy?

Lol how many at each store you think they will have? And how early you think I should get there to be guaranteed to get one?

7. #27 Eight Sizzler, Nov 16, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 16, 2011
    [quote name='"Something New"']How many Blades are going to try and buy the 42 inch 1080P tv for 199$ at Best Buy?

Lol how many at each store you think they will have? And how early you think I should get there to be guaranteed to get one?[/quote]

Good luck man
    People at my best buy camp 1-2 days earlier. I bet tthey have like 20 .

8. Gotta work ://///////////////////////////////////// -- infinite sadness

9. Don't worry about it man. I'm cool. Not a cop or anything. Still -- don't call me a pig.

10. LULZ :laughing:

I have to work at target on black friday...I go in thursday at 11 pm and will be working until at least 8 am, then I work at my other retail job, and then I work at both all day saturday also. Yay :hello:

11. You mentioned you got skyrim and mw3 for $30 each, how?

12. I'm gonna pick up the $199 ps3 bundle and some used games at gamestop during the buy 2 get 1 sale. Probably a few of the $15 ps3 greatest hits games too.
    Anyone have any recommendations on ps3 exclusive games)

13. Ok, I need to get this out:

OP's avatar is not of a dick!!!!

It's two pigs on the outside with a smaller pig in the middle - they're feeding!

Damn, some of ya'll have perverted minds! :D

14. anybody know where there gonna be haveing good deals online to order from?

15. my local hightide headshop is gonna have a black friday sale, first like 25 people will get free glass, like a sheldon black or illadeph and then the next 25 get something a lil less and then a lil less. and they'll have hourly giveaways too..

16. is grass city going to have some sort of sale this thanksgiving?

17. fucking hate shopping . i really hate shopping around a bunch of idiots