Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

The Official AVOID GETTING CAUGHT thread

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by blip420, Jan 4, 2011.

1. I understand the biggest concern amongst tokers is getting caught. So please, anyone who has concerns regarding to the issue, post a situation and let your fellow blades assist you. Who can help more than the people who are in the same boat? No one. :D

2. search is your friend

/thread

3. wen i was in hs we used to toke up daily during summerschool amd we got caught my boy threw the blunt under a car and after like 5 minutes of denial the gaurd gets down under the car and grabs the quarter blunt and sparks it up and looks at us and said what this aint yours:eek:
    deny deny deny thats how u keep out of trouble

4. there are plenty of individual posts with concerns, im making a thread to end all the spam. and i'm not worried, i'm helping others who are worried, so if you don't like the thread, please cease to comment. :wave:

5. not true, denial can only get you so far. and denial can only be implemented once previous methods fail and you are caught.

6. I usually only blaze inside if I have at least 3 hours to spare, however there have been times where my parents have come home saying it smelled like weed, and I just said I was here the whole day and I smell nothing, so it must just be them, they bought it ;)

7. that works sometimes. I did the same thing when my mom borrowed my car that I hot boxed the night before. She came home and said my car smelled like smoke. so I went outside looking confused, took a whiff ad said "smells like burning oil, ill bring it in for an oil change sometime soon" lol. worked like a charm :rolleyes:

But another time my mom came home early just like that and said "Have you been smoking pot?" (this is after she knew I smoked) and I said no. She went to the bathroom and I popped some popcorn while she was gone so the smell would be masked. That worked too.

8. Holy crap, popcorn is a good idea, I never really thought about it.

It's kind of two birds with one stone too, because you get to munch out on it :smoking:

9. yeaa but most the time it doesnt get that far:rolleyes:

10. yeeeeeeeeea. xD just enjoyed me a 100% organic enlightenment :D

11. This should be stickied. I'm a new ''member'' here but I've been trolling for a while and I've seen countless threads about not getting caught or being caught.

12. I'm hoping people use this thread to ask the community what they should do in the case that they might be caught. Please *sticky*

13. i think you need to give them a reason to sticky. most sticky threads have a lot of text/pictures/whatever explaining whatever it is they're trying to get across.... if you want a place where people have that information at hand, and you want your thread to be stickied, you probably should start organizing that information. no sense in stickying a thread of random spam/productive posts (much like the first and only page is...).

14. I just think that this thread has a lot of potential to help people with dangerous situations at hand. while it hasn't been the greatest thread so far, we'll never know if it fades away into the abyss that is the double digit pages of the apprentice toker forum. just saying it should be given a chance.