The Official Afro-American Thread

Discussion in 'General' started by cothrantyson, Feb 7, 2014.

1. Sí. Primero hablo en español, entonces uso la salsa

2. That's a fucked up question to ask. There are black people at any job.

3. False.

It's 3 white guys and a bunch if Mexicans and South Americans at my job :p

4. That's why I called her back and I told her: "What difference does it make whether I'm black or white? It's rude to hang up on people's face when all they're trying to do is help you."

5. I was deemed gangsta enough and had the honorary permission to use the N word bestowed upon me at a few different points in my life by The Council of The Black Fist, though i myself am a pasty cracker

So ima kick it w chall n*ggas, cause white people on GC r always talkin about cabbage patches and small dicks

Sent from my XT1058 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. I did get blessed with this great honor. All the black folks at my old job said I was 'dark enough' to say 'nigga'.

7. #87 ByePhilipe, Feb 7, 2014
    Last edited: Feb 7, 2014
    I'm not going to lie.

White dudes talk about dicks a lot.
    On average, white guys talk about dick and engage in playful gay behavior wayyyy more than black guys.

I challenge anyone to say I'm lying.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

Am I late? I was gonna bring Megyn Kelly...but that bitch always farts in my car!

9. Please leave her at home. I would end up slapping the taste out of her mouth.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

The only taste she has is Rush Limbaugh's and Bill O'Relly's dicks...

oh shit. That's me!

11. My skin is tan, my blood is white, but based on posts I've seen from OP, I'm much blacker so I guess this is my thread too by default.

Well hello my brothas.

(I consider everyone to either be African American or Native American, since humans are traced back in history to two continents).

12. If your blood is straight "white" I'm sorry but you are not black haha.