The Official 2011 (Theoretical) Grasscity Presidential Campaign.

Discussion in 'General' started by catfish swiming, Oct 22, 2011.

1. [quote name='"blazethatgreen"']

Why that is quite simple sir, the answer is with in.

See, I avoided your question, and still sound boss.

I am a great politician.[/quote]

touchè, you are on your way to being a boss politician

By the way it would be a giant stoner drum circle not a concert that ends the stoner civil war

2. Sounds legitimate, and I will go to this event and say a whole bunch of quotes like...

"Together in a city full of peace, together in a city full of love, together in grasscity".

And I would immediately win this election, and get mad bitches.

3. See my answers above.

4. What the hell

Name Thelizardkin

Why I'm running it doesn't hurt to try

Hobbies hanging out weed movies

What I'll do if elected depends on how much power I have

Office idk what you mean

5. Lol i dont even know what i was thinking when i made this thread. Im withdrawling from the race, im just gonna watch and see where this goes lol :smoke:

6. I will be like Grasscity's Batman if elected.

7. Username: KenjaminK :D

Reason for running:To inspire blades to come together like never before, to uphold the wonderful environment Grasscity staff have put in place for us, and to uphold their decisions for the betterment of our community.

hobbies/interests:College, Grasscity, weed, masturbating, and taking care of my two baby dogs. :love:

What you plan do do if elected:
    • Seek SJ's approval for the presidency.
    • Unify Grasscity like has never been done before.
    • Implement the Office of the Presidency as a community liaison to help bridge the gap between the decisions being made for Grasscity and blades' understanding of those decisions and why they are for the greater good.
    • Ensure there are checks and balances so that the messages of the presidency remain neutral and without bias.

Office:The Establishment of Civil Peace and Enlightenment - TECPE (pronounced Tesspy)

Please join me in helping improve the positive vibe which is the pride of this fine establishment by electing me as your president!:smoke:

:hello::hello::hello:PEACE, LOVE, AND POT!!! :hello::hello::hello:

:gc_rocks:

8. look a fun thing to do!

9. i vote for kenjamin cuz he wrote in GReen

10. i'm already fucking president so you folks can just go home

11. Wow you got my vote :D Can i join your office and aid you in winning the election? :hello:

12. This city needs a symbol and that symbol could be me.

13. Mmkay! :smoke:

14. I plan to stop ignorance through music.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=32K0nq0u0f0]MC Frontalot I Heart Fags - YouTube[/ame]

15. psychoperson25's views are unrealistic, that's why you should vote me for president!

He plans to give everyone angry handy j's for helping me out, then to start an education center so we can bring up the average IQ of the city and just coming to the education centre will get you a free dubsack and a brand new pipe.

How does he plan to finance such things though? The expenses required to implement such things would be staggering and doomed for collapse.

Instead, I would start a program for emphasizing the importance of education throughout GC. I will create a database of opensource learning establishments such as Free Online Course Materials | MIT OpenCourseWare. Rather than giving angry blades free joints, which is also potentially an illegal endeavour, I will encourage open-mindedness, understanding, and positivity in debates. I will also provide avenues for conflict resolution and friendship building.

Vote KenjaminK for President!

:hello::hello::hello:PEACE, LOVE, AND POT!!!:hello::hello::hello:
    :gc_rocks:

16. Well if it's between the three listed in the OP i'd vote for Blazethatgreen. No doubt

edit:

Nevermind I forgot that misc was prez....gtfo guys we already have a leader

17. The first Debate will take place on the 26 of October 2011.

Remember to check the 1st page to see important notices and updates. It is also listed with who is running for presidency!

All great presidents, presidency expire. The race has officially begun. Misc420 could run again...

18. catfish = chicken

19. care to elaborate?

20. could I be someones vice president? Ill give free massages complete with a happy ending!