Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

The Official “This is Where I Blaze” Picture Thread!

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by trikky, Aug 15, 2008.

1. and some more..my living room (medicating after 5hrs of rib work), and my old kitchen in santa barbara

Attached Files:

2. dug up some from a couple winters ago
    rippin those rocky mountains..kush faced:smoking:

Attached Files:

3. Pretty sick rib work, what'd it run ya, if you dont mind my asking.

niiiiceee scenery...this thread just keeps get sick ass shit..I'm bout to upload some in a few minutes.

4. I have been at home, away from college so my spot has been my desk and the bathroom lol. here are a couple pics of my desk and me medicating.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

5. well that is just the black and gray outline, since then ive gotten some shading. eventually i will go full color.. right not its about about $700 6+hrs

6. damn moot!! u pick that up at TK recently? i believe he was tryin to sell me that tube. SOO SICK! im headin up there once i get word on those fixd stem SG's

7. Nah, man I copped this down in SoCal at Dementia. I'll be up at Tahoe as soon as those fixed stems drop though (hopefully, if the funds permit)

8. Yeah man, I can't wait to get some pics up. I'm loving this thread, it's coming along nicely.

I've been living on my own for almost a year now, but now I'm moving out of my small ass apartment and into a better place. I'll have some nice action shots for you then.

9. Few more Germany smoking pics here.​

This was my balcony right before my wife and I left in Dec07. It is the one with the Obama flag:​

[​IMG]

Thizz face

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Ribwork? For sure (And yes, I WAS getting hyphy as fuck that night. That is club gear, not my normal clothes :p )

[​IMG]

10. First off, dope pics everyone! Keep this thread alive. So many people with good pictures, I can't give rep to most because I haven't spread it around enough :p

Here are some pictures of where I blaze, though most of them don't include me smoking, so I'll take some later once my camera battery charges :)

This is on my deck.

[​IMG]

This is the view from the deck, sorry for the really small pic, the original got deleted >_>

[​IMG]
    and another
    [​IMG]

My backyard (pic with me in it coming soon)

[​IMG]

I blaze in my friend's sneaker store (holygrailgoods.com)

[​IMG]
    *not me.
    And a picture of the shop so you have an idea what it's like.

[​IMG]

This off-trail hiking spot within walking distance from my house.

[​IMG]
    *too bad I'm the photographer so I'm never in the pictures blazing :(

More should be coming later today, they will include the "proof" of my smoking in the spots :p

• Like Like x 1
  11. nice spots man (and d50 :p)

the store looks like i place I would shop haha

12. Uookaa, SICK pictures.

Your backyard is amazing! I absolutely LOVE the last one too.

+rep for sure

13. I'll be sure to stick up some pics in the next week

14. Thanks man! Hopefully upgrading to D300 soon ;)

If you're ever in the area stop on by! Or you can even use their website. :p It's a really cool place. He's got turntables set up too, so sometimes we just scratch in the shop when it's slow :D

Thanks! It is definitely very comfortable, and great for shrooms. ;) The last spot is great, it takes like 5 minutes of off-trail hiking to get there.

I can't find my camera charger right now, I don't know how this has happened.... hhaahah. I needs it.

15. #115 dcny03, Aug 17, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 17, 2008
  16. I added more pics to my post on page 1!

Just old pics i've already put up, im planning on getting new ones soon.

17. Wow, this thread is really blowing up! I can't believe how great it is! I myself just got back from hiking 5 hours in the Rockies, so you KNOW I got some good pictures to share with you guys.

I'll put them up in a bit. My damn feet hurt from walking so long.

18. OK, here we go. These were all taken on and around Caribou Hill in Colorado. It's literally the middle of nowhere. It was wonderful!

It snowed yesterday above 12000ft. so we hiked up to 10,500ft to check it out.

Sorry for the picture quality, they were taken with a camera phone.

Attached Files:

19. Nothing like a few rips to top off a brisk hike!

20. gorgeous scenery