Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

The Official “This is Where I Blaze” Picture Thread!

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by trikky, Aug 15, 2008.

1. Well my great buddy trikky bullied me into showing some more of my blaze shots. DAMN YOUS TRIKKY! only kidding:D Without further ado, here's me chillin in my fave smoke chair, hittin my fave zong. Second pic is me hittin my dragon in front of most of my bubs. ENJOY! Added some effects to the pics so they wouldnt be duplicates of already posted pipes.

Attached Files:

2. Damn man. You truly make me jealous. That dragon pipe is simply off the chain. SO ORIGINAL.

I'm holding out for some outdoor shots tho.

I'm heading up to the mountains tomorrow, expect some seriously epic shots.

Shit, GlassMaster, it won't let me rep you, so here's an *e-highfive*

3. Haha what'd I tell you in the PM? LOL. Tonight I'm gonna take some shots of me rippin my roor outside on my nice chill patio. It's pretty much a porch that comes off the side of our storage building, but it's fuckin ill. Hammock, horseshoes, outside fan:its the bees knees. Pics up later!

4. I'm psyched.

It's great to see people excited about this thread and contributing so much.

Thank You ALL!!!!

It's great to see so many members contributing in a positive way here. Keep it up!

5. this thread really is comin together! im goin on vacation to miami for a week! im sure ill come back with some good ones ;)

6. Yeah man. People seem to be diggin it. You better take some good pictures. Hope you have easy access to the green down there!

7. Can't wait for those pics! Too bad you won't get any of my secret spots! ;)

I wish I had a fuckin' camera. Gotta pick one up. Ill browse my hard drive for some pics and hopefully get 'em up soon.

8. #88 Nematoad, Aug 17, 2008
    Last edited: Aug 12, 2019

9. ^^^ thats one hell of a first post +rep and welcome to the city

10. hell yeah man. come on back and post some more!

11. haha thats cool, more kush for me :p

12. wow glassmaster your pieces are pretty sick man, much respect.

13. Expect some pictures of my smoke spots very soon! I've got a couple oldies for now. I was in Europe (Frankfurt, DE area) for about three years (04-07) and made biannual trips to The Netherlands (Staying in Amsterdam for one trip and Rotterdam for the second). If you've ever seen me promoting spliffs around these boards you now know why!

I guess you could call this a "This is where I blazed" post. These are from a 2006 trip. Trikky, I'd like to respect your thread so please delete it if it doesn't belong here!

On the ride up:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Our hotel in Rembrandtplein plaza:

[​IMG]

Yes, smoking another spliff. You pretty much never put one down in this city.

[​IMG]

Outside the window- Bush Doctor's Coffee Shop and some strip clubs.

[​IMG]

Some shots from inside some coffee shops:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Burning with a friend.

[​IMG]

Expect some stateside smokespot shots very soon!

14. DDDUUUUDDDEEEE! SOOOo cool! Amsterdam! We got international blazing going on here! Of course they're appropriate!

I can't wait to see some more. Some absolutely GREAT pictures you got there!

EDIT: Man, I'm so jealous.

15. 2000 POSTS FOR TRIKKY!!!! Haha way to go brother.

Here's my suprise for you!:rolleyes:

HAHA NOT REALLY! It is the pic I promised you...but you're bout see some eagerly awaited shit.

Attached Files:

16. worrrrrrdd!! sick amsterdam shots!

17. #97 trikky, Aug 17, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 17, 2008
    There it is! That's some awesome outdoor milk!

And what's up with that tube, stemless. Badass.

You have a seemingly endless amount of heady ass glass.

EDIT: Tried to rep you, but I gotta spread it around first.

EDIT PART 2: Dunno if that's the color of the slide, but if not, it could use a bath. LOL. SOOOO bitchy to keep up with so much heady ass glass, right?

18. It's def the color of the slide. Once you see the thread I just did, you'll see why I was kinda lacking time. The stemless has been put up for a while, so that shits fucking CAKED on the slide...I'll get updated pics soon with clean slide and more angles.

19. Word. Good to know. Arg, you make me jealous. That photo of you hitting the stemless is one of the best photos you've taken. Much less blurry than the rest.

20. That's because I started editing with Picasa2!

Sorry, sounded funny, kinda like a commercial, ya know? haha