Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

The Official “This is Where I Blaze” Picture Thread!

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by trikky, Aug 15, 2008.

1. #61 trikky, Aug 16, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 16, 2008
    Throw that fourth one up. I'm gonna take out the rule limiting pictures. They're too badass to limit! Thanks so much for you hard work on these pictures. It shows a real commitment to keeping this City a great place. Love that RooR. I wish we could figure out a way to chill sometime. We have very similar taste in glass.

EDIT: I just looked closer at your pictures. You room or whaerever you're somking seems very chill. Great pictures. I can't wait to see more. Feel free to post any milkshots in here. I mean, it's where you blaze, right?

2. Oh dont worry dude..we WILL chill. Probably more than once in our life. Yeah that's def my room. Paid an assload to get it lookin that chill. I love it. It's my little space. I'll always show milkshots in this thread! Should I just throw up an edit or add the 4th one?

3. whichever you'd like.

4. Well its my father, parents divorced and live with my dad.....but yea he is so cool

5. Word. Well either way, very cool pad you got there. Keep up the sick ass pictures.

6. adding/taking more now

7. just an OLD OLD shot of my desk (with a coffee grinder, and jar with bud/blunt/pocket scale)

[​IMG]

8. SICK dude. I can't wait to see more pictures from someone as good at photography as you obviously are!

9. thanks!

getting alot of the pictures might take a few days; going out to some of the better nature spots, but hopefully you guys enjoy them!

10. LOVE the outdoor milk! I'm really psyched for that. I'd like to get some competition for my outdoor pictures!

11. this is my backyard, I have a patio with chairs and a table and stuff it chill as hell
    [​IMG]
    at the top of a local trail
    [​IMG]
    and just another view from the same point
    [​IMG]

12. oh wow these shots are great....i should post where i blaze but you prolly have already seen it

13. NIIIIICCCEEEE! That second picture from the top of the trail is sick. You seriously need to get a pic of you smoking there. No face, just a joint or something!

I haven't seen it! Throw em up!

14. One just for fun.

Kennaroo Slide
    TORO Chubbler A/C
    Kind Creations 4 Arm A/C
    GonG Mouthpiece

Smoking this monster while couch surfing the living room.

Attached Files:

• 003.jpg
      003.jpg
      File size:
      44.1 KB
      Views:
  15. U guys have some nice smoke spots. My personal fav is my room. I have a A/C that works great and i stay cool during the summer. The fish tank keeps me entertained for hours. Sometimes though i chill outside in the backyard and take some rips or smoke a blunt. Its my day off so im making the most of today.

Edit-sick slide trikky, i wana rip that setup.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  16. Totally sick dude. Some of the best so far. Your backyard especially seems like agreat blunt spot.

17. These are by far the best smoking spots in my town hands down.

crappy day today u cant see Catalina Island at all but its their lol. I'll get some better pics at sunset/clear day some other time for you guys.

The Coast
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I circled the little shack on the beach my uncles actually built many moons ago to surf and hangout in the summer. hope they like to know its still put to use.
    [​IMG]
    seagulls and a nice little break
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Facing backwards from the coast
    [​IMG]

Further down the coast. this at the point in picture 6
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

The beautiful port of Los Angeles (one of the largest in the world)
    [​IMG]

Vessel coming in for some cargo
    [​IMG]

Full vessel ready to be unloaded
    [​IMG]
    cranes unloading
    [​IMG]

Bogdog (short for bogdonavich park)
    [​IMG]

sorry the pics kinda suck my SLR just broke and had to use a crappy digital camera.
    I need to get some pics of sunsets at the coast and a pic of bogdog at night. when the whole port and town is lit up its beautiful

enjoy :)

• Like Like x 1
  18. ^^Awesome pics man. Next time, snap one without your face in it, but with a bowl or joint or something. Just so we know you toke there!

Beautiful pics, again. I wish I was where you are.

19. ^^^ wow that place looks super epic to smoke at